"You haven't talk to her did you?" She ask without looking at me.

I look at the dance floor before answering her question.

"Uhuh, and she broke up with me," I said and laugh sarcastically.

"She what?!" I felt her look at me when she heard what I said.

"We're done. I ruined everything," I said in angry tone as I felt my tears starts to fall again.

"I lost her unnie. I lost the g-girl that I have been dr-dreaming of," I said between sobs.

"That's how life works, people just come and go," she said and put her arms around me.

"But why Nayeon unnie? You really cheated on her but she still forgive you. While me, who she misunderstood left me just like that. Without even talking to me!" I said.

The pain just keep on replaying on my heart. It seems like even pain relievers won't stop the pain that I have.

"I don't know. Don't compare them Chou," she said.

"I forgot to tell you about the house that I mentioned," I said.

She just look at me waiting me to continue speaking.

"Dahyun, Lisa and I are the only one who knows about it. I wanted to to built it early cause I will propose to Sana after a year of our relation. It just feel like I wanted to be with her forever, to settle down earlt with her. I really can't imagine waking up on the next day knowing that she's not mine,"

"Hows the construction of the house is it fully done?"

"Not yet, because of what happened the construction for the house stops and I need to find new architec for it. Before I problem finding new architec, I have to solve my personal problem first. I won't stop until they let me to explain."My tears starts to fall again.

Jeongyeon unnie suddenly hug me and caress my back.

"Shhh, your gonna be alright soon. Let's go home Tzuyu. You need to rest. It seem like you got punch at your face again, haist." She said and tried to pull me up.

"You know how much I love Sana and I'm willing to bet my life for her,"

"I know. Don't worry Tzuyu, I'll help you, we will help you,"

"Thanks unnie," I said and look down.

"Lets try talking to Mina and Momo first so that they will be the one who will tell to Sana,"

"I don't think it will work."

"Why?"

"That two is friends of Sana and I'm sure they will listen to Sana instead of me."

"Let's just try? There's nothing to lose"

"Okay but make sure that you will be on my side when I tell them about it."

"Okay I will."

Jeongyeon guide me  walk outside until we reach my car.My head hurts so much,I feel really dizzy.

"I will drive," she said.

"Unnie lets go to Sana's house first"

"Why? Your drunk, I won't  let you talk to her,"

"I just want to take a peek at their house."

"Alright," she said and start the engine.

No one dares to speak the whole ride. I was just looking outside the window and let my mind think whatever it thinks.