11 | childhood crush

I've recovered from my shock

By a little, at least.

Because I realised nobody can truly erase that from their memory even if they get amnesia.

We've wrapped up for today. I've showered, changed, and relieved that this is over. As soon as I get out of this bathroom, I'm going to run for it and catch myself up to Minjee and Jisung. All in all, I'm more than ready to get out of here.

I push my feet into my shoes and head out of the bathroom. Nobody saw me, they're all to busy with their phones and talking.

Sighing in relief, I make a run for it and exit out the door.

There are no signs if Hyunjin and Changbin and I leap in victory out the door, silently screaming in my head.

I'm free...!!

"Oh slow down, Yuri, nobody's going to kidnap you," I feel the back of my bag being tugged and I come to an abrupt stop in my running, almost falling face first on to the concrete.

A sour smile appears on my face as I sigh, turning around to see Changbin smiling innocently at me. "What do you want?" I ask him, squinting my eyes.

He doesn't say anything at first, he pauses for a bit and tsks.

Changbin shrugs. "I just had a thought, why not invite you to our place?" he casually says, "it's getting dark and both you and Hyunjin haven't eaten."

I want to reject. I want to reject so bad.

"I ... uh ... don't think that's a good idea?" I say quietly, trailing into silence as I say the full sentence.

"Come on, Yuri!" Changbin encourages me, tugging at the sleeves of my jacket, "it'll be fun. You like fun, right?"

"I really shouldn't," I try to refuse, desperately trying to find a reason.

"I don't want to cause any trouble," I reason, trying to sound convincing even though the offer of free food is tempting. "It's not completely dark, I can make it back home."

"Please....?"

"I ..."

"If you're worried about food, Channie hyung's cooking is really good, don't worry!" Changbin reassures me, patting my shoulder and gives me a grin. "He can make any kind of dish in the world ― you know what? What do you want to eat? He'll cook it for you. You like free food, right?"

Changbin whips out his phone dramatically from his back pocket, looking at me expectantly as if he's a waiter at a restaurant. "We have a wide range of pasta and meat. I recommend the meat," Changbin tells me, showing me pictures of the food this 'Channie-Hyung' made in the past.

"What would you like? VIP orders sent straight to the chef himself if you order through me!"

I laugh inwardly, this is serious, isn't it?