Extra!

Hey everyone! Thank you for your support. I didn't write anything explaining there wedding night, so here you go. Enjoy! :)

(Jimin pov)

Kookie carries me all the way up to our apartment and into our bedroom. "Ready for our wedding night?" he whispers in my ear making me blush. He lays me down on the bed and locks the door.

Uh...kookie, what are you doing? I ask sitting up. Kookie looks at me like he's ready to eat me up.

"Just making sure my mochi can't get away from me." Kookie starts to walk closer and closer to me and each time I scoot back on the bed until I couldn't move anymore. "You have nowhere to go and your not leaving anytime soon." said kookie with a wild and sexy smile. Kookie didn't waste any time stripping me and before I knew it I was moaning to my husband's touch.

Ah....mmm...Jung- Ah.

"Do you like that baby?" I nob and he kept on sucking my nipples and leaving kiss marks on my body. I then feel his tongue on my shaft causing me to moan.

AH...Kookie! Mmmm.... sl-slower! Kookie speeds up his pace and starts sucking me faster. AH...AH...MMM...SL-SLOW....D-DOWN.... AH, AH! Kookie moved faster and faster. "K-KOOKIE!...AH..I'M...C-C-CUMMMING! I release all of my cum in kookie's mouth.

"Your so sweet Jimin." 

Sh-shut up. I said blushing. Kooie takes off his clothes revealing his hard member.

"Are you ready baby?" he said looking at me with eyes of lust. I nob my head and he pushes his member into me.

AH! I moaned as he finally pushes the whole thing into me. He gives me a while to adjust to his size. Even though we've done it so many times before I still feel like I'm going to pass out because of how big he is. I nob my head singling him to move. He starts pounding into me, hard and fast. AH! MMM... AH! PLEASE....SL-OW...AH...MMMM... DOWN!" Kookie speeds up and pounds into me even harder and then he finally hits my sweet spot. AH! DADDY! I moaned.

"Daddy, I like it." He said as he rams his d*ck in and out of me harder and faster.

L-ET ME...AHHHH...MMME R...AH...RIDE...YOU! I moaned. Kookie stop moving and look at me and smiled.

"You're so naughty," he said kissing me on my lips before pulling out and sitting down. " Come to me, baby." He said. I sat on his member and started to move my hips making him groan a little. I started to move faster and faster on him.

AAAH! AH...MMM...DADDY! I moaned. My hips were starting to get tired so Kookie grabs my hips and moved me up and down.  AHHH...MMM...AHH! KOOKIE...I'M GOING...TO C-CUMMM! Kookie kisses me while I cum on his chest and my chest. He pounds into me a couple more times before cumming inside of me. I get off of him and lay next to him.

" F*ck...Jimin that was hot. You were so naughty," said Kookie. I blush a little thinking of everything that just happened.

Whatever, go to sleep. I said kissing bunny on his lips. Before we drifted off to sleep.