The Job

(Jimin Pov)

I was scared to death. It was my first day at my new job. I got in the elevator and went all the way up to the 9th floor. Okay, Jimin you got this. I said to myself. I was scared to death. As the doors of the golden elevator open, I took a deep breath and walk out. The place was stormed. Phones were going off and the room smelled of coffee. I walk to my new desk and sat down.

"Hey."I look beside me to see a guy with mint green hair and dress in a suit. "You're the new guy, right?"

Yeah, I said nervously.

"Welcome to the editorial department. I'm Min Yoongi." He held out his hand waiting for me to shake it and tell him my name too.

I'm Park Jimin. I said shaking his hand.

"Let's get to work and I hope we can be good friends." He said slightly smiling at me."Oh, and you can call me Yoongi."

(Time skip)

Finally. I said relieved. It was 10:00 am when I started working n that document, now it's 2:14 in the afternoon.

"You finally finish that," said Suga.

Yeah, there was a little malfunction but I fix it. I told him.

"You can fix a computer, wow."

It's really not-, before I could finish my sentence a girl came.

"Mr. Min the meeting is about to start," she said.

"Yeah, Yeah." He said as the lady left. "Sorry Jimin but I gotta go."

Yeah, it's fine.

(Time skip)

While I was about to finish a document Suga came running out of the elevator. "Hey...ha...ha come with me," he said panting and dragging me with him back into the elevator.

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading this first chapter:)