Bells

(Jimin pov)

Oh god, I'm so nervose. I can't believe this is happing to me.

(3 weeks before)

It's been a year now since I finally moved in with kookie and I still can't beat him. I try to say no to him but I always end up giving into him but today kookie has been acting weird. The only words he said to me all day was good morning and thank you. I wonder what wrong with him. I look up from my book and look at Jungkook who was mouthing some words but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Kookie, are you okay? I ask worriedly. 

"I'm fine mochi. I just have something on my mind right now," he said.

You know, you can always talk to me, right?

"I know. Thanks, mochi." he goes back to what he was doing and I went back to reading my book. I wonder what's wrong with him.

(Time skip)

"Mochi get dress." said kookie. I take up my phone and look at the time.

Kookie, it's 9:32.

"I know. Now get dress," he says again. I put down my book and go get dress. I put on a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt and my brown trench coat and my black shoes.

Kookie, you owe me a big explanation. I tell him.

"You'll just have to wait and see mochi." We leave the house and start driving.

Jungkook, where are we-, before I could finish my sentence kookie cuts me off. 

"Be patient were almost there," he says. we finally reach our destination. I stop and take in the view. "Come on, mochi!" Kookie gabs my hand and we run in the sand and play in the water. We finally calm down and decided to take a break. I decided to ask kookie the question that's been on my mind.

Kookie, why are we here? I ask. Kookie gets up off the sand and stretch out his hand. I take his hand and stand up as well. He then turns around. Kookie..., I said softly.

"Jimin... all day I've been looking for the best way to say this and I finally found out how to say it and make this moment special."

What are you talking about kookie? Jungkook turns around and gets down on one knee and in his hands there a little black box. He opens it up and there's a ring inside it. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Jimin I know we've only been dating for a year now but I know I love you and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you so please will you make me the happiest man in the whole universe by marrying me?" 

OF COURSE, I WILL! I said hugging him. Kookie pushes the ring on my finger and I could feel the tears of joy rolling down my face. I started deep into Kookies eyes and kiss him.

 I started deep into Kookies eyes and kiss him

(End of flashback)

"Jimin... you ready?"  I took a deep breath before walking out to see yoongi my best friend holding my flowers and his flowers.

Yeah, I'm ready thanks Yoongi. I said taking my flowers from him. I walk down the aisle and joined hands with kookie and we both face the paster.

"Dearly beloved we are all gathered here today to witness the marriage of these two souls. Before I start is their any objections?" the room was quiet. " Good. May we have the rings, please. Yoongi brings the rings. Jungkook takes up my ring up first. "Jungkook repeat after me,  With this ring, I promise to take you as my husband through sickness and health, through life and death, for better and for worse, and through rich and poor."

" With this ring, I promise to take you as my husband through sickness and health, through life and death, for better and for worse, and through rich and poor." said kookie slipping my ring onto my finger and I take up his ring.

"Jimin repeats after me,  With this ring, I promise to take you as my husband through sickness and health, through life and death, for better and for worse, and through rich and poor."

  With this ring, I promise to take you as my husband through sickness and health, through life and death, for better and for worse, and through rich and poor. I say smiling and putting his ring on his finger.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Park Jimin to be your lawful and wedded husband?" ask the paster.

"I do."

"And do you Park Jimin take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawful and wedded husband?"

I do.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss your husband." Jungkook moves closer and places his lips on mine. He then picks me up and carries me down the aisle.

(Time skip)

"Ready for our wedding night?" Kookie whispers into my ear making me blush. Kookie didn't waste any time stripping me and before I knew it I was moaning to my husband's touch.

I think we all know what they did. ;)

( The next morning)

I woke up the next morning in my husband's hands. I smiled at how cute he looks when he's sleeping. He opens his eyes and see's me. Good morning, Mr.Jeon.

"Good morning to you too, Mrs. Jeon." I playfully hit him and he just laughs. "See Jimin, I told I'm yours, didn't I?"

You did. I love you.

"I love you too."

Thank you for reading this story and thank you for the support on my other stories. Bey.