Stefan dry-laughed, shaking his head and turned around. "Yeah, whatever. You ain't in charge of anyone."

Del scoffed, exiting the smokehouse.

"Your boyfriend couldn't get you a better job? Would think anything is better than working in the meat furnace." Murphy asked, sounding sincere.

Stefan gave him a skeptical look before returning to the meat. "Oh, probably. That just means someone else would have to do it."

( • )

Stefan flinched as the fire grew bigger, stumbling back a bit. He took a deep breathe but only inhaled smoke, turning into a coughing fit.

It only took a few moments for people to notice the Smoke House was on fire and people were running inside to get everyone out.

Bellamy appeared in the matter of seconds, grabbing Octavia and Stefan's arm, hauling them out. Murphy had already gotten out, so they were left to watch their food burn.

"Are you guys okay?" Bellamy asked as they both sat down on the ground, struggling to breath.

Stefan nodded, coughing and spitting onto the muddy ground.

Stefan looked up, seeing Del. Anger rushed into him and he stood up. "This is all your fault! We told you it was too much wood!" Stefan shoved Del backwards.

"Get the hell away from me!" Del yelled, shoving him backwards and before Stefan knew it, he had punched Del straight in the jaw and tackled him.

"Hey!" Stefan heard Bellamy yell, but he had already swung his fist into Del's cheek again. Bellamy threw Stefan backwards, holding up his hands to stop him and Del from running back at each other. "Stop!" Bellamy yelled after he stopped them from swinging at each other. "Save it for the grounders!" He hissed.

"Well, now what the hell are we gonna do? That was all the food!" Octavia yelled, pissed.

Bellamy and Clarke shared a glance, both not knowing what would happen and what they were gonna do.

( • )

Stefan had stormed off into Bellamy's tent to blow off steam right after, it was only a good 15 minutes later when he exited again. Bellamy was talking to Clarke by the, now put out, smokehouse and a few minutes later, they were walking their separate ways.

Stefan wandered into the drop ship, which was filled with everyone a few minutes later.

"Each Group takes someone with a gun!" Bellamy yelled. They were planning on sending groups out to hunt, and with weapons Incase grounders attacked. "They're for killing grounders, not food! We don't have the ammo! Use the spears for hunting. Get what you can and be back by nightfall. No one stays out after dark." And with that, everyone started gathering their teams and gear.

Stefan found Clarke pretty quick, as he couldn't find Bellamy. She was mid conversation with a boy, maybe 16 or 17.

"You alone?" He asked, and Stefan walked up behind her.

"Nope. She has me." He smiled, patting her back.

"Cool! You maybe want to go together?" The boy asked, shifting his gun in his hands.