10

!!!!!!
I'd like to thank NoraERiddle for the new cover, it's so amazing!! I love it!!♥️♥️
!!!!!!!

( • )

"Help, I lost myself again
But I remember you
Don't come back, it won't end well
But I wish you'd tell me too
Our love is six feet under
I can't help but wonder
If our grave was watered by the rain
Would roses bloom?
Could roses bloom
Again?
Retrace my lips
Erase your touch
It's all too much for me
Blow away
Like smoke in air"
- 'Six Feet Under' Billie Eilish

"Help, I lost myself againBut I remember youDon't come back, it won't end wellBut I wish you'd tell me tooOur love is six feet underI can't help but wonderIf our grave was watered by the rainWould roses bloom?Could roses bloomAgain?Retrace my lips...

"No. I'm not."

( • )

Bellamy sat on a log not too far from everyone, he simply played with his own thoughts. Just how everyone here was so scared and yet, no one showed it. Stefan was scared, and if someone were to ask, he'd tell them.

He turned his head, watching Bellamy and Clarke walk through the camp, talking. He looked away, watching the trees. He wondered just how far everyone on this damned earth would go to prove their dominance.

"Just how far?" Stefan mumbled to himself. He jumped to his feet as a bush about a dozen yards away moved and the tree next to it shook. Stefan held his breathe, nervous but as nothing else happened, he turned around swiftly and darted back into camp.

( • )

Stefan helped Octavia and Murphy mend to the meat, and he really had no problem with the raw meat, it was the fire. It was hot and making his chest hurt.

"Let's get this party smoking." Del walked in, adding more wood to the fire. Stefan heaved in a breathe, his lungs tight.

"You don't want the fire too big. So maybe just try to knock it down with some wet leaves." Octavia explained, and Stefan coughed into his elbow while nodding along.

"You get that from your boyfriend, grounder pounder?" He asked, cocking his head.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole. She's right." Stefan cut in, and the boy clenched his jaw in anger.

"They're right." Murphy spoke from behind Del. "A hot fire is not gonna preserve the meat as well."

"You can't take the heat, get out of the smokehouse. Y'should be kissing our asses for being allowed back in this camp. Just keep working." Del hissed at us.