"Meet Your Dad!"

Your POV
Me and Zach got in my car and we drove to the adoption centre."Hello you two how can I help you?" The receptionist asked."Hi I would like adoption papers please" I said."For who?" They asked."Jack Y/LN (your last name) please" I say."Ok right away" They say and walk into a different room.My hand was at my side until I felt a sweaty hand hold mine.Zach was nervous.I could tell by his hand."Don't be nervous" I reasured."Why say 'dont be nervous' Y/N! I'm gonna sign adoption papers!" He said with his voice cracking.The lady soon came back out and Zach signed it.We took the papers back to the Crew House.

We entered the house and there was screaming and shouting everywhere.
"QUIET DOWN YOU RASCALS!" I yelled loud enough for everyone to hear."BOYS MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM! EVEN YOU JACK!" I say.I walked into the living room and they were just staring at us."So..."I say standing in the middle of the room."Me and Zach have some news" I say ready."Jack..." I say calmy."Yes mom?" He says stepping towards me."Come here..." I say as he walks forward."Ok so you know the way mommy was dating Zachy?" I say as Jack nods." Well mom and Zach are together and I thought why not make it official?" I say as he just stared at me and the boys in the back confused."Jack meet your New Dad..." I say as Zach comes out with the papers.Jack runs to Zach and gives him a hug and Zach hugs back.