"Will you be his dad?"

Your POV
I don't know why but Poke is acting strange...I thought this as we walked around VidCon.Even the boys were asking him if he was alright.He just replies with a grunt.I finally had it.I walked right up to him."Poke...Tell Me What The Hell Is Going On With You!" I said a little frustrated."I just got a little *whispers* jealous..." I looked at him a little confused."You got a little jealous?" I said."Yeah..." He said and sighed.I placed my hand on him shoulder."Why were you jealous anyways?" I said a little curious."When the fan came up to you...he shot me a glare and then asked for a photo with you..." He said a little bit akward like it was a bad thing."No your right you should be mad." You stated."He was too close and I felt really uncomfortable next to him." You said and looked at Zach.Your rarely called him Zach unless you were mad or serious."Zach, can I ask you something?" You said looking at him and him looking straight at you since you said 'Zach'." Yeah anything..." He said back."I really love you and I know you know that but I was wondering if you'd be Jack dad?!" I said and he just stared at me. He gave me a hug and cried into my shoulder saying "YES! YES! YESSSS!"

All I could do was smile.My son finally has a kind,caring and loving dad.I can finally relax and enjoy the love of my two boys!

My life is complete!

I'm so happy!

I love them both with all my heart ❤

Poke pulled away wiping tears off his cheeks."Then why are we still here?" He said.I knew exactly what he meant."Let's go then."