Y..your...your Y/CN!

Nathan's POV
Y/N and Jack walked up to the guys and Jack was super happy to see his mom. "Hey boys! I hope Nate told ya 'bout me!" She said looking at me. "Yeah he told us alot about ya!" Dylan said a little flirty. As he said that I glared at him and hit him "OUCH!" He yelled. We all looked at Poke cause hadn't said anything.

Poke's POV
Who is she? She looks familiar...I've seen her from somewhere but I don't know where... I was snapped out of my thoughts by Y/N clicking her fingers in my face saying "Poke?...Poke snap out of it!...Poke!", "Oh...uh sorry" I said looking away to hide my blush. "Guys I know what your all thinking 'I've see this chick somewhere but were?' I'm..." She was cut off by Jack. "Mommy is YouTuber!" He said. "That's right!" She said looking from Jack to us. "Y...your...your...Y/CN!" I said. "Yup! And when my son was here we're you asking yourself 'I know this kid from somewhere!'" She said. Some of us nod and some of us shake our head no. "Well I'd love to stay and chat but Jack and I have a little 'mommy son' time to catch up on!" She said as she walked to her car and got Jack and herself in. I walked up to the car.

Your POV
"Hey Y/N" Poke said. "Hey Pokey Dokey" I said. "Here's my number...call me if your bored or wanna...collab?" He said a little nervous. "Sure no problem!" I said taking the slip of paper out of his hand. I kinda blushed at his soft skin. "Bye" He said. "Bye" I said and drove to my house.

~~~

And that's it!
Poke has a crush...
You have a small crush...

What will happen next?
Stay pretty and perfect
Peace!