Goblet Of Fire : Chapter 15

Authors Note:
Hey everyone! Thank you guys sooooo much for 3k!!! What?! That's crazy!! You guys are so amazing! I haven't been on Wattpad recently so I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your comments/messages recently! I saw all of your amazing votes, messages, comments, and how much people have added my book to their reading list. I started this book and had no idea it was going to blow up like this for me! You guys again are amazing and please don't forget to keep reading because I'm giving you guys this chapter because of your awesomeness!!❤️

Your POV:
You woke up early Monday morning and smiled remembering the date you and George had the day before. He was so sweet! You changed into your robes and creeped down the stairs to the common room. George smiled seeing you come down. "Hey Pretty Girl!" George whispered hugging you gently. "Helloooo!" You said quietly and George snickered as you jumped on his back and you two raced down the hallway. You bumped along on George's back down the corridors and into the library which opened early in the mornings. You giggled quietly as you fell off his back and onto the overstuffed giant sofa. "Oh Georgie my life couldn't be more perfect!!" You sighed. "Oh (Y/N) your life is pretty amazing huh?" He smiled. "Well kinda you are still trying to get yourself killed in the tournament." You frown narrowing your eyes at him. "But darling I'm just trying to have funnnnn!" He laughed. "You're weird Georgie! How are you going to even do that? You're not old enough..." you asked. "Aging potion!" He snickered. "Dumbledore is a smart man you think he didn't think of that!" You said raising an eyebrow. "Yeah but we're still gonna try!" He said hope in his eyes. "You're a half wit you know that?" You said laughing, kissing his cheek and running away. "HEY!!" Georgie said chasing after you. The sun started peaking from the horizon and you stared out the window at the sunrise as you ran. Students were just starting to walk into the Great Hall and you ran down into the Great Hall. Fred chased after you his long hair floating behind him. "OOOOOHHHH GEORGIE!!" You screamed across the empty Great Hall and he looked around for you and you his behind a column. "Oh (Y/N)...where are you???" He said sneaking around. "Oh I don't know...I got lost in your long hair you need to cut so badly" You snickered as you crept around avoiding him. "UGH" he yelled playing offensive and you giggled. He crept behind you and lifted you up by your waist from behind and wrapped his arms around you waist and hugged you tightly. You screamed in surprise and he cuddled your back. "Ugh! I can't escape the Weasley! Halp!!" You said defeated. George smirked and set you down as more students flooded in the both of you ran to the gryffindor table and slid into a seat as the sleepy students dragged in like zombies. You two snickered almost the whole time until dumbledore came in to his podium and gazed out across the students. "Students!" Dumbledore boomed. "I hope you have all gotten good rest! Enjoy your meal!" He declared and a big breakfast meal spread out across the table. You all dig into your pancakes, waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, and water. You eagerly started snarfing down your food and glanced up at the doors as you stuffed bacon and pancakes down your throat. You stared in shock at a doorway and dropped your fork. George gave you a very confused look as the fork clattered loudly against the table. A small amount of nearby gryffindors watched you worried. Your eyes blurred with tears as you rushed to get up from the table. You ran as quick as your feet could take you to the doorway and saw a small boys figure with crooked teeth and messy blonde hair. Your cheeks grew stiff with tears streaming down your cheeks as you ran to Collin you had missed so much for the past month. You ran to him and he ran to you and you hugged him tight and gripped his robes pulling him towards you. You sobbed into his robes as he snuggled into your shoulder. "(Y/N)!!! I-I missed you!!!!" He stuttered. (It's okay everyone I'm not crying as I type this part, okay I am :,) ) You smiles and held him closer. "Collin I missed you so much! Don't you ever scare me like that again!" You said through sobs and you both shrunk down to the floor hugging and sobbing. (There! We needed a happy ending for one of these chapters! More chapters will be coming soon! Thank you😘)