Its okay... : Chapter 10

Your POV:
You run down the hall a wild grin plastered across your face. You spot a certain orange-haired someone and leap up behind them hopping onto their back. "G'morning Georgieee" you squeal into George's ear. "Wow I didn't know anyone can hit a note that high!" He chuckles and twists a finger into his ear. He smiles at you and sets you down gently. Fred stands there his drink spilling out onto the floor and his mouth wide open. You roll your eyes and take George's hand and walk past Fred. You stop right in front of Fred and push his mouth closed then continue walking. "So gorgeous how are you?" George smiles down at you. "AMAZING!" You shout. Ron turns the corner and glares at you. "Hey (Y/N)! Can you be quiet? I can barely hear myself thinking with your pig noises!" Ron says annoyed. "Ronald Billus Weasley!" George shouts. "Do you want me to tell Mum your disrespecting a girl? Especially my girlfriend!". "I'm fine thank you!" Ron says shooting a glare your way and walks off. "I don't know who wrinkled his tie but he better get it straight." George says angrily. You turn and look up at him. "Hey...it's okay..." you kiss his cheek softly then keep walking down the hall still holding his hand. You two plop down on the Gryffindor table and slowly eat some waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. You smile evil hand scoop up a little bit of whipped cream on your finger quickly. You quickly swipe the whipped cream onto George's nose and giggle. He looks down at it then sticks his tongue up and gets the whipped cream on his nose. "Betcha can't do that!" He said giving a daring look. You struggle to even get your tongue up over your upper lip. "Ugh!" You lie your head down on the table in defeat. A small boy comes scurrying over and blinds you with something and you clutch George's sweater burying your face into it trying to regain your eyesight. "Sorry!" And unfamiliar voice comes which you assume is the boy. You run your eyes and look up to see a small boy who was also Gryffindor and he smiles nervously from behind a camera. You smile weakly and George wraps and arm around you. "Sorry (Y/N)!" He says. "It's...okay..." you say again. "My names Colin! Colin Creevey!" He says shakily. He pops his head out from behind the camera and smiles. He had short messy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Little crooked teeth but was adorable for a little boy. "Sorry for blinding you!" Colin said for the third time. "It's quite okay!" You say smiling. He exhales. "You guys are the only understanding Gryffindor around here!" He said plopping down beside you. You smiles hugging him from the side. I knew from then on...Colin Creevey was going to be like a little brother to me. It was going to be...okay.