Chapter 2 - Broken Angel

Chapter 2 ~ Broken Angel

Walking back to school was hell. My head was hurting and my stomach still had a slight sting to it and it hurt whenever I touched it.

Walking to art I saw Carly took my seat from yesterday. Not surprised she would want to sit with Drew. I sat down in my usual seat and waited for Mr. Collen to announce the next assignment.

"Okay class, next assignment. So I will give each of you a poem, these poems have meanings to it. So I want you to draw something that goes with the poem," he said and handed everyone their own piece of poem. I got mine and read it.

We're all angels

with broken wings

and we try to

fix them

but it takes time

and sometimes

it takes a long

time before

you can fly again

but in the end

we'll fly again

and be happier than

ever before.

Reading it over and over again I decided what I was gonna draw. It was symmetry, so I put the first half of the angel with broken wings and a frown and the other half a fixed wing and a smile. To be honest this poem hit me really hard.

Will my life ever get better?

"Miss Carter this is absolutely beautiful," Mr. Collen said walking up to me and saw my unfinished sketch.

"Thanks," I whisper lowly and he nods. I felt staring behind me but I shrugged it off, probably Carly.

The bell rang and I rushed away and to my locker. I had some work to do that involved Uncle Sam so I left school. Walking away I went to the alley and saw Sam waiting for me.

"Ahh Ally darling," he said and came up to me.

"Sam, let's go," I sigh, not really in the mood for his bullshit. He sighed and nodded, walking towards the car with me following him.

We got out of the car and headed towards Fighting Central. Going inside I headed toward the changing room and changed into my sports bra and shorts.

"Come on," Sam told me and we headed toward the work out room. We started hitting the bag.

"Ready for what's about to come up?" Sam asked me.

"Yes," I told him and continued hitting the bag.

"Seriously Ally, we all have to be perfect or one of us will die," he got serious and I stopped punching.

"I understand okay? Thats why I'm gonna come here more often," I told him.

"Just don't get caught. You're dad is really going to loose control if he does," he said and I nod.

Coming home was exhausting. I was tired as hell and couldn't feel my arms. I walked in and saw my dad sitting on the couch in the living room staring at the T.V. He turns to look at me and glares.

"Go fucking make me something to eat," he said and left the room. I sighed and made pasta since it was the easiest thing to do.

"Dad the food is ready," I yelled so he would come downstairs. He came and sat down eating right away.

He left and I just stayed staring at the wall. I was hungry but I can't eat. I won't eat.

"Where the fuck is it?" he yelled, yanking my hair making me fall backwards on the chair.

"W-what?" I stutter out. He grabbed my head and slammed it against the counter. I could feel the blood pouring down my neck and I couldn't breathe anymore.

"My drugs. Where the fuck did you hide it?" he screamed, kicking me in the ribs. I scream out in pain.

"I didn't take them, I..I promise," I told him but he didn't believe me.

"You liar. Go get me more right now," he said and walked away.

Knowing he will loose it if I try to clean myself up I leave right away. Walking back to the alleyway the fifth time this week I saw Charles smoking.

"Do you know where Sam is?" I asked him and his eyes got wide when he saw me.

"What the hell happened?" he asks me. I ignored him, even though he's a pervert all the time he still is the only thing as close as family to me.

"Answer the question," I demand and he answers.

"Fighting Central, with a new client," he told me and I nodded. It was six blocks away from here and I felt like I was gonna die. My ribs hurt like hell and I couldn't move straight. Finally there I walk in and was greeted by Beau who comes over to me and gasps.

"Ally the fuck?" he questions.

"Dad," I sigh, looking down.

"I'm so sorry Ally. Do you need Sam?" he asked me. I nodded and he helped me walk to the back where Sam was.

"Sam Ally is here for you," Beau announces and I look up to see Sam standing there and a guy behind him.

"Oh my god Ally what happened?" I was getting tired of this question and was thankful when Beau answered.

"Her dad," he whispered so that guy wouldn't hear. I look behind Sam and my eyes widen when I see Drew standing there staring at me with a unreadable expression.

"You need to clean up. Go to the nurse office right now," Sam told me but I just shook my head.

"No, I need more, dad's yelling," I plead but he just shakes his head.

"Ally are you serious? You're gonna faint," he yells at me.

"Please," I tell him but my eyes kept shutting,"Sam he's gonna kill me," I whisper but I could only see black now, and then everything shut off.

________________________

Comment opinions, I would really love to know.