Chapter 7

The Doctor just stared at her. He couldn't believe it. Could this lady really be a Time Lord? He had to sit down.

"How? How is that even possible?" The Doctor was starting really confused.

"Oh. You know. I was smart and decided to get off that planet before the war got too out of hand." She walked over to the closest where she had gotten the clothes. She pulled out some ropes and walked over to The Doctor. She took the ropes and tied him to the chair that he was sitting in.

"What are you doing?" He shouted.

Rebecca walked over to her desk and pulled out a needle, one of those needles that doctors use, with some kind of purple liquid inside. "This. This is poison. I'm going to inject you with this stuff. Ten minutes from now, you will be dead making ME the last Time Lord!"

••••••••

Rose, Jack, and Lilly all heard the yelling and they looked into the room through the little window part of the door. They saw that The Doctor was tied up and that Rebecca had something purple in her hand. They tried to rush in, but the door was locked. Jack broke the window, reached in, and unlocked the door. Lilly ran out of the school so that no one would suspect her of anything.

Rose yelled,"DOCTOR!" as she ran to him.

Rebecca stopped her,"Oh honey. I wouldn't try to help him. One step closer and the Time Lord gets it!"

Jack ran in to untie The Doctor, but when he reached down to untie his left arm Rebecca injected Jack with the poison. He had fallen to the floor, acting like her was about to die. He had taken the 'bullet' for The Doctor.

"Oh you silly boy, now you will die."

"Oh you silly bitch. You're very funny." He laughed as he pulled the needle out. "I can't die!" He then stuck the needle into The Evil Witch's leg and injected her with the little poison that was left.

She laid on the floor as Rose untied The Doctor. They hugged and looked at Jack. "Thanks Jack. I owe you one." The Doctor said.

They looked at Rebecca. She appeared to be dead. 'Is she really dead? Should I poke her with a stick? Wait, this is a classroom there are no sticks. I'll poke her with a ruler.' Jack thought as he went to grab a ruler. He then took the ruler and poked Mrs. Roberts with it, she didn't move.

"Let's get out of here before anyone finds out about this." Rose said.

They then walked out of the classroom, down the hall, and out of the building. Rose and The Doctor were, of course, holding hands as Jack just kind of followed them down the sidewalk.