Harry resumed back to his studying once he saw the dirty look Hermione had sent him on not paying attention to the work that was in front of him. He and Ron shared the same look towards each other, instantly going back to their studying.

LineBreakLinebreakLinebreakLinebreak...

It didn't take Kakashi long to make his rounds around the large majestic castle. He also didn't run into any lurking Death Eaters or other matter of suspicious activity. He guessed that it was now around 4:00 in the afternoon, just two hours till the Tournament. From what Professor Moody had told him about the Tournament, the Champions would be entering the maze at different times and through different locations. Harry would have to defend himself for hopefully only a small matter of time. Kakashi had tried asking Hagrid what kind of creatures he had lent for the trial, but the Half Giant had refused to give him any details, afraid that he would get into trouble for telling.

Kakashi decided to do a thorough sweep of the Forbidden Forrest, luckily not finding any dangerous personnel. He was now completely convinced that whoever was trying to kill Harry, would do it during the Tournament. He would have to do everything in his power to find Harry as quickly as he could before anyone decided to make a move on the boy.

Reassured that the Castles defences had not been breached, he made his way back to the Castle just in time for supper. The Great Hall was completely packed with students, staff and Ministry workers. Kakashi saw the Hokage located at the teachers table, sitting right in between Minato Sensei and Professor Dumbledore. Kakashi also saw that Kushina was still here for the Tournament. She was wearing a beautiful yellow dress that was rather ceremonial. But considering this was the night of the final task, her appearance was right for the occasion.

Kakashi made his way over towards Harry, Ron and Hermione, sitting right next to them. Hermione smiled widely, handing him back his blue necklace. Kakashi was glad to have it back, going two days without being able to properly speak English had been frustrating.

"I take it you finished the language charms." Kakashi said, his accent not as thick as before.

"No." She said sadly, "apparently you have to code the necklace with the entire language. Professor McGonagall helped me as best she could, however, neither of us were able to write the magic formula. I guess Dumbledore was only able to do it because he is fluent in Japanese." Hermione said, sounding disappointed with herself.

"Don't feel bad. You still learned a lot from the experience." Kakashi said, attempting to cheer her up. He could tell that she was already freaked out about the Tournament. She was sitting closer to Harry than she normally did. Harry didn't seem bothered by it, her presence actually helped to calm him down as well.

"How are you feeling about the last task Kakashi?" She asked worried.

"I'll be alright, besides, it's not the trial I'm worried about, it's Harry. If I can get him safely through the maze, then all shall be well. Which I have no doubt I can do." He reassured her. Hermione seemed to instantly relax, putting her hand on top of his comfortingly.

Dumbledore dismissed them to leave to the Quittage Field for the third task after dinner. Harry stayed close to Kakashi as they walked closer to the field, Professor Moody also walked by them, guiding them to a nearby tent. To Harry's surprise he saw Mrs. Weasley standing by the entrance with her son, Bill Weasley.

"Surprise!" Mrs. Weasley greeted happily, rushing to hug Harry tightly.

"Mrs. Weasley, what are you doing here!?" Harry asked confused, however overjoyed.