Curious and Curriousness

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Naruto.

Enjoy!!!

...........................................................

Harry awoke to the sound of tapping at the window, he half expected Kakashi to be waiting outside of it. However, Kakashi was surprisingly in bed under a mountain of dogs. Confused about the sound at the window, Harry got up out of bed to investigate. Outside was a small black owl, the same owl that Serious had used to deliver his previous message. Harry opened the window to the small owls delight, the harsh wind had left the poor creatures feathers pointing in every direction. Once he got the letter, the bird instantly flew off to the owelry, afraid that Harry would give it another letter to deliver.

Be at stile at end of road out of Hogsmeade (past Dervish and Banges) at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon. Bring as much food as you can.

Harry felt anger, fear and excitement at the prospect of seeing Serious in Hogsmeade. He had known that Serious had taken refuge there for the past couple of weeks, however, he hadn't had the time to visit his Godfather. The weather must have delayed the owls delivery, for it was already Saturday. He had a couple of hours to gather everything that he would think Serious needed, he would need help getting it though without it looking suspicious. Harry walked over to Kakashi's bed, only seeing a portion of his body under the large mass of dogs.

"Kakashi?" Harry asked moving his arm to shake the teen awake, however, the large hound he recognized as Shelia raised her head growling, peering deep into Harry's eyes, daring him to speak or move  again. Harry turned, giving up on the idea of asking Kakashi for help, given that his dogs didn't want him to wake up yet. However, their wishes were in vain; the movement Sheila had done to prevent Harry from touching Kakashi jostled the Shinobi. Kakashi grogily sat up with Pakun perched on his head. Kakashi's hounds whined and complained at the sudden movement, attempting to push their owner back down against the pillow so that they may sleep in longer.

"Hmm... what is it Potter!?" Kakashi said, still half asleep. Harry laughed at the state of the ninja, his hair was a mess and his skin was slightly pink from the warmth of his dogs.

"I need your help with something." Harry said, moving to wake Ron up, who woke up just as tired as Kakashi.

"I've had a letter." Harry said handing Kakashi Serious's letter. The silver haired teen examined the message, barley being able to decifer the messy penmanship.

"Oh, alright. Just give me a few minutes." Kakashi said, squeezing out from under his pack. The hounds happily rearranged themselves, taking up the whole bed. Kakashi walked towards the bathroom, turning on the water to shower. Harry didn't blame him, he was covered in dog hair and drool and he couldn't remember if Kakashi had bathed after being in the lake (he knew he hadn't). Ron also stood up to get dressed, managing to put on his clothes properly dispite his sluggish movements.

"I'll go get Hermione." Harry said heading down the stairs, hoping that as usual she was already downstairs and not still in bed. Luckily, she was downstairs by the fire with a large book resting in her lap, however, she was fast asleep. Harry decided to wake her up nicely, gently shaking her arm causing her to wake up.

"Harry? What is it?" She asked, much more alert than Ron or Kakashi had been. He handed her the letter, not voicing its contents out loud out of fear of being overheard. She nodded knowingly to herself, standing up.

"Ok, so we can't get everything from the Great Hall, that would look to suspicious. We could try the kitchen." She offered.

"No! No, not the kitchen." Harry said quickly, the last time he went there it had been a disaster. "Maybe Dobby could help us." Harry suggested, taking notice of Ron and Kakashi comming down the stairs.