Dancing Dragons

Diclaimer: I do not own anything concerning Harry Potter or Naruto.

Please enjoy and like and leave comments😁

...........................................................

Three days until the 1st Trial

"Kakashi!" Harry yelled as he caught up to the Shinobi who was just about to enter the Great Hall.

"Hmm?"

"I need my Dad's old cloak that you confiscated at the beginning of the school year." Harry said while trying to catch his breath.

"Why?" Kakashi asked questioningly.

"Hagrid asked me to see him tonight about something important. He told me to use my invisibility cloak and meet him by the edge of the Forrest." Harry explained. Kakashi though about the odd request, he didn't have to worry about Hagrid being a threat to Harry. Furthermore the man was a professor, so if Harry got caught Hagrid would stick up for him.

"Fine, however I still have to accompany you. No exceptions." Kakashi finalized.

"Deal!" Harry said grabbing his arm, leading him to the Gryffindor Common Room. Kakashi internally groaned, ever since he killed that Death Eater and sent the other to Azkaban, Harry had been more cheerful around him (to Kakashi's surprise and slight annoyance). Apparently killing one of Voldemorts followers was a right of passage to receiving Harry's respect.

"Alright, we should leave after everyone returnes from dinner, that way no one gets suspicious." Harry said as they entered the dorm. Kakashi grabbed a scroll from his dresser and bit his thumb, smearing the blood onto the face of it. Harry watched intently as Kakashi performed the necessary hand seals, slamming his hand onto the scroll. Once the smoke cleared away, the Invisibility cloak lay there atop of the scroll.

"I was wondering where you had kept it. Ron and I looked everywhere." Harry said once he got over his fascination. No matter how many times he saw it, he was still intrigued by Kakashi and Minato Sensei's style of magic.

"I know, I came back one night discovering that all of my stuff had been messed with, so I sealed everything of great importance into these scrolls. I was more surprised that neither of you two set off any traps." Kakashi said while rolling up the scroll tightly.

"Yeah... well anyway, let's get going." Harry said whilst pulling the cloak over himself and Kakashi.

They made there way towards the edge of the Forrest, being sure not to bump into Mr. Filch, or worse Peeves the Poltigerist. Once they knew that they were out of viewpoint of the castle, Kakashi pulled off the cloak. The two boys traveled a small length through the Forrest before noticing Hagrids large figure.

"Hey Hagrid!" Harry greated. "What is it you wanted to see me about?" He asked.

Hagrid smiled down at Harry, taking notice of Kakashi, his face scrunching up with dislike. Ever since he met the lad, Hagrid had never really trusted him. The boys silver hair and sharp teeth had unsettled him, especially the fact that Kakashi kept his left eye hidden all the time. It's not that he had anything personal against the young man, Kakashi was a great student who participated well in his class. Even his hound Fang enjoyed the boys company. However, he could just sense something off about the boy. Also, Hagrid didn't want Kakashi to be there, he was going to be showing Harry the dangers of the first trial, and even though he knew Kakashi was there to protect Harry, he didn't want the Shinobi to have an advantage in the Triwizard Tournament.

Harry followed Hagrids harsh gaze, looking at Kakashi. Harry knew that Kakashi unsettled the half giant (hell, he unsettled Snape). But that didn't mean he deserved Hagrid's dislike.