· Drama Snippet ·

Jane stood in the hollowed kitchen, light barely seeping through the alcohol stained drapes, framing each window. She stood scraping debris from the kitchen counter. She had been putting dishes away but given the current state of the kitchen she assumed it best that she tidy up before cross-contaminating the freshly washed China among the filth.

She had just picked up a glass bowl when a dark shadow suddenly loomed over her. Startled and slightly frightened, she whipped herself around to face the threatening form before her, losing her grip on the bowl in the process. The dish came crashing to the finished spruce floor and shattered, sending shards of glass in hundreds of directions.

Her eyes lingered on the mess she had made before trailing up the figure standing before her. Her eyes widened seeing who it was and a sudden chill ran through her.

"Well. Look what you've done Jane."

"I-I.. It was an accident--" Before she could finish she felt a hard, sudden sharp pain on her cheek. In a matter of seconds she lost her balance and fell backwards from the impact. "Y-You.. hit me.."

"Shut up! You speak when I tell you that you can speak!" He scolded. She could smell his breath from her spot, he had been drinking. "I didn't ask for an explanation, all I asked was that you did the job I gave you--- Without fucking it up!" He swung at her again and grazed her face as she scrambled to her feet and desperately made her escape.

He chased after her yelling and cursing, objects crashed against the walls, thankfully missing her every time. She ran upstairs, slipping on the carpet and suddenly felt a strong hand grip her ankle and yank her back. She turned her head to look at him but the minute she did she saw his fist; the space between it and her face rapidly diminishing. As it made contact with her head she collapsed.

-- -- --

She awoke, her head throbbing and still in pain, to find herself laying in Jessi's bed. His snoring form laid next to her, holding her waist against him. He looked so pathetic in his sleep, so helpless and even innocent. His psychotic behaviors almost seemed to disappear when the sun went down. Every wrong he had ever done seemed dismissed, at least until he woke. No one would ever truly understand what went on behind closed doors and she knew trying to explain would only make things worse.

Her clothes had been ripped off and though she had little to no recollection of last night's events, places most would never think of violating felt sore and taken advantage of.

She hated him after everything he had done. He abused her, he used and took advantage of her but still there was no way to overcome the feeling of worthlessness she felt without him. He finally gave her purpose, someone finally loved her. Or at least that's what he would tell her.

Lost in her thoughts she was pulled back into reality when she felt his hand slither much lower than her waist. It trailed down to her hips and teased the skin just above more sensitive areas. She bit her lip gently moving his hand away but he took her arm with such ease, pinning it to the bed.

Before she could process what was happening she had been rolled flat on her back and gazed up at his bare chest and toned skin; she quickly looked away. Jessi slid a finger under her chin and redirected her head to allow her eyes to meet his. He loved her eyes and demanded she always address him with direct eye contact.

His neck bent and he moved his lips to hers, kissing sloppy but passionate. He never stayed in the same spot longer than needed and paid close attention to Jane in moments like this. His goal was to get her as far on edge as he could then pull back leaving her begging. Her eyes screamed for attention, her body begged to be touched, to be pleasured the way only he could pleasure her. He seemed to feed off of that, loving every second of the control he held over her.

"Jane.." He mumbled along her skin, trailing kisses along her neck. The way his voice, husky and deep, became a smooth whisper, echoing through her mind and sending waves of chills through her, made her body quiver and submit to him. She made a small noise in response to hearing her name, however it was hard to distinguish whether it was a sound of pleasure or focus.

"Do you love me.." He said in a low tone. It wasn't much of a question and was directed as more of a statement to fulfill some sort of point he was trying to make. She nodded unconsciously without giving much thought to the answer, though it seemed to be just the thing he had been looking for as he picked up his pace, getting rougher.

She loved him like this, she liked to feel controlled in situations such as this and he loved having complete control over her. Gentle guidance became rough hair pulling and rear slapping in a process of getting Jane to bend to his every command and submit to his every word. His tactics were more than effective.

She could hardly believe that every act of violence was quickly washed away by acts of what she hoped was passion. The line that divided those two principles was very blurry at this point in time. She couldn't be sure this was what love was but it was better than anything she had received thus far. This was good enough she thought. She was good enough.. she thought.

More or less.