Prologue

The weather is very cloudy as it's about to rain, it's very dark which made Amra scared, she continued walking, she was lost, grief-stricken,heartbroken and hungry.

she heard footsteps behind her, she was perplexed and dizzy, Amra clutched her veil and stopped walking thinking of what to do "young lady" a masculine voice recovered her back from her thought

"A'udhu bi kalimatullahi tammatan min sharri ma khalaq" she kept reciting the du'a before she turned to the voice looking scared.

Young lady what are you doing outside at this hour? Aren't you scared of Agberos?? (That's the name of the guy you see with his trouser hanging loosely around his waist as if he needs a belt, most of them are drunkards and phone snatchers)  you should go back home as soon as possible because there's going to be an oro festival tonight. 

Amra was silent, afraid of her own voice, she doesn't even understand his last statement "what's oro? She thought. (Oro Festival is an event celebrated by towns and settlements of Yoruba origin. It is an annual traditional festival that is of patriarchal nature, as it is only celebrated by male descendants who are paternal natives to the specific locations where the particular event is taking place. During the festival, females and non-natives stay indoors as oral history has it that Oro must not be seen by women and non-participating people. The ceremonies surrounding the celebration of Oro differs from town to town, and one is often called after the death of a monarch.) (it is believed by yorubas that any female that set her eyes on oro is going to die instantly)

"se o ngbo mi" (can you hear me) the man talked again, Amra was still silent, this time around she was lost completely, she knew he was speaking yoruba but she doesn't even understand what he was saying.

Yan mata kina jina kuwa (can you hear me) he asked, this time around in hausa language; his hausa was fluent meaning he's from the north "ina wuni" Amra quickly greeted the man, she was happy and glad, meeting someone of your tribe at such moment in such a place is a privilege she thought. Please help me, my life is a mess, I have no one to go to, ka taimake ni baba, she said.

My name is Malam Jafar, I stay around here with my wife and children, follow me home you look sick and you need to rest, he told her; without waste of time or second thought, Amra followed him while praying in her heart.

Hello my people, how are you? What do you think about this book? Do you like it?Are you enjoying it??? I know it lacks flavor and spices and other things but I want y'all to know that this is just the beginning of a long journey. Tag along and enjoy yourselves.
I'd really appreciate it if you support me by liking, voting and commenting.

                                                  I love y'all