Great job, you've done it again, (F/N)... You got yourself embarrassed in front of the who–

My thoughts were interrupted by someone lifting me up bridal style.

"W-what?" I look up at Connor. My vision was blurred by the crying from the movie.

"Let me take you outside," Connor said. Some people were clapping at us, in which I didn't understand why people were doing so.

As soon as we were outside of the auditorium, Connor let me down gently.

"Can I do anything to help you?" Connor asked.

Cuddle me to sleep

"N-no, I'm fine," I tell him instead.

"Alright." We then proceed to dump our trash(Cause we are civilized humans/androids) and walk out of the movie theater.

Connor's POV

My experience in the movie theater with (F/N) was quite...interesting.

It was my first time watching a movie, so it took some time to get used to not scanning everything I see.

As I was scanning the movie, I noticed that the movie had mixed reviews since it was a love story between an android and a human.

I didn't mind the views, but it got me thinking about how (F/N) felt about an android falling in love even though it is out of their program to do so.

From the corner of my eye, I sensed (F/N) shivering in her seat. I asked her if she was cold, in which she said yes.

Without hesitation, I took off my jacket and placed it on her. I didn't want her to catch a cold... since I don't want her to be out of her job for too long or else the investigation would slow down.

There were some sex scenes where (F/N) would shift a little bit (indicating that she might not be that comfortable with seeing stuff like this) and hide in my jacket. I carefully examine these scenes for... educational purposes.

By the end of the movie, I was fascinated by how a human would put their life on the line for an android. Would (F/N) ever do the same?

(F/N) got really emotional and tears started rolling down her cheek. I wanted to wipe the tears off her face and tell her that it's just a movie, but I decided that it wasn't a good idea.

When the movie ended, she burst and yelled in front of everyone. I could tell that she was embarrassed by her outburst since her face turned a little pink.

Without the slightest thought, I picked her up and took her outside the auditorium. It was almost as if it was out of my program.

Some humans clapped as I took her away. I couldn't tell if that was a good thing or not, but I decided to ignore them.

I put her down and I ask her if I could do anything to get her happy again. She said no and headed to the trash can, in which she threw away the empty popcorn bag and drink.

"Connor, what time is it?" She asked me

I replied,"It is 3:02 PM."

"3:02 already?!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, you woke up at 10,"I paused for a moment.

"S-showered and ate at around 11:34, went to the movie theater at 12:48, and watched the movie for about two hours."

"I guess time does fly fast then." She said.

"Do you want to go home now?" I asked her.

"Hmmm..." She said as she took some time to think. A part of me didn't want her to go back home since then, I wouldn't be able to spend some time together with her.

"Where is the closest karaoke place from here?" She asked me.

"Why?" I said since I never thought (F/N) would like to go to karaoke and there are very little places where karaoke shops are still open since it's pretty old-schooled.

"Cause we're going to sing our hearts out today!"

Crap, I can't sing... better start installing that singing program in case she wants me to sing.

A/N: If you didn't figure out already, the movie that you watched with Connor was another fan-fiction book of Detroit Become Human! The book is called Detroit: Become Human | Connor x OC and it is created by the awesome person xxneverxlosexhopexx ! If you never heard of this book yet, I suggest that you go there and read it. (P.S Comment on the book to let the author know that I sent you there. You are a human sent by Katli100) I tried my best to work around the book since technically, both books take place in the same world and event, so it would reference some things that will happen in this book (*cough* foreshadowing) and cover up the characters like Marcus or Connor's name since that would be weird...