A Day With Father

Thank you Temmie_iz_Gret for requesting!

Kuroko Tetsuya

Kuroko and Azuka sat across each other at Maji Burger. One had a vanilla milkshake, and one had a chocolate milkshake.

Both of them stared at the road, with the straw in mouth.

"Dad, you used to come here with Uncle Kagami?" Azuka asked.

"Yeah, along with Uncle Hyuuga, Uncle Izuki, and many more." Kuroko answered.

"Was it fun?" Azuka asked again.

"It is." Kuroko smiled.

"Can you tell me more of it?"

"Sure."

Kuroko began to telk her stories about his high school years.

Kise Ryota

"I'm back, [Name]-cchi, Rika-cchi, Aoi-cchi!" Kise greeted cheerfully when he opened the door.

"Rika-cchi, Aoi-cchi, I brought home some clothes from your aunt!" Kise placed some bags on the floors.

"Aoi-cchi, here's for you!" Kise gave a cute dress to Aoi.

"Thank you, Dad!"

"This will look good on you, Rika-cchi!" Kise took out a dress.

"Hm... Nope. Not that one." Rika said.

"How about this?" Kise took out another dress.

"Better."

Akashi Seijuro

Akashi stared at the shogi board with his arms crossed. He eyed his daughter, who was in front of him. Himeragi was thinking of her next move.

When Himeragi moved a piece, Akashi analyzed the board.

"That's a good move, Himeragi." He said with a smile.

"Thank you." Himeragi was pleased.

Meanwhile [Name] and her son were in the horse stable, tending to Yukimaru.

"Where's Dad?" Akihiko said.

"Playing shogi with Himeragi."

"Oh."

Midorima Shintaro

"Dad, why are we wearing a matching shirt?" Shinjiro asked.

"I don't know, nanodayo. I just took whatever I had in the closet." Midorima pushed up his glasses.

"Who brought us these clothes in the first place?" Midorima asked.

"Was it mom?" Shinjiro tilted his head.

"Anyway, Dad, how's your work at the hospital?" Shinjiro asked.

"Not too bad, I could say, nanodayo. Why, are you interested to be a doctor, Shinji?" Midorima asked.

"Well..."

Naoki and his mother walked into the room.

"Oh, how cute! The two of you are wearing couple clothes!" [Name] squealed.

"What are you talking about, nanodayo?!"

"I'm not cute, mom!"

"What a tsundere." Naoki and his mother chorused.

Aomine Daiki

"Come at me, my daughter!" Aomine exclaimed.

Hiiragi dribbled the basketball in hand. She charged toward her father with a drive. Aomine easily stole the ball from her hand.

"That's not right, Hiiragi! You should be more like this and this and then shoot!" Aomine demonstrated his moves for his daughter.

"Now, try again!"

Hiiragi took the ball with a smile.

"Let's go, daddy ganguro!"

"Good, my evil daughter!"

Murasakibara Atsushi

Keiko stared at his father, who is busy mixing the ingredients for his cake. Keiko placed her chin on her palm, bored.

"Keiko-chin, don't you have anything to do?" Murasakibara asked.

"Nothing. I'll just sit down here and watch you work." Keiko said.

"By the way, what are you making, Dad?" Keiko asked.

"Your favorite cake. The one that's not too sweet."

Keiko's eyes lit up.

"Really?" She asked with a smile. Then, she thought for a bit.

"Then, I want to learn to make it. Will you teach me, Dad?" Keiko asked eagerly.

"Sure, Keiko-chin."

Keiko excitedly walked over to her father.

Nijimura Shuzo

Yura sat on the sofa, reading a book. A while later, Nijimura came and sat beside her.

"Yura, your hair got longer." He said, combing his daughter hair with his hand.

"Mm-hm. I want it to grow longer. Maybe until my back?" Yura tilted her head.

Nijimura raised her up to his thighs. Nijimura played with her hair while she read a book. Nijimura skillfully braids her hair.

"Wow, Shuzo, I didn't know you can braid hair." [Name] commented.

Kagami Taiga

"Look at that, Hikari. Look at what that player will do in about ten seconds later." Kagami said, pointing to the TV.

Both of them were watching the TV while folding the clothes. Hikari stared at the TV with focus.

"There it is! That's the miraculous pass there! Did you see that, Hikari?!" Kagami shouted with excitement.

"Wow! It looks like Uncle Kuroko's pass!" Hikari pointed out.

"What? No, no, no. Kuroko's pass is way better than him." Kagami said.

The two continued to fold the clothes.