Test of Courage

Thank you NightRaven08 for requesting!

Kuroko Tetsuya

The family was at an amusement park. And the kids decided to go inside the haunted house.

"Brother, it's too dark, I can't see anything." Azuka said, holding her brother's hand tightly.

"Me too." Hibiki said.

The siblings walked and walked, but nothing came out until they reached the exit.

"What was that?" Hibiki asked as they were announced victorious.

"What? Was there anyone inside just now?" One of the attendants asked.

"I didn't see anyone."

"But, they just said someone passed."

"Oh my God, let's close the haunted house. Now."

Of course, they went unnoticed by the ghosts.

Kise Ryota

The family was at an amusement park. And the kids decided to go inside the haunted house.

"Why am I here?" Rika sighed.

"Come on, I'm curious!" Aoi dragged her older sister.

When they turned around a corner, there was a hanged doll, with its hair covering half of its bloody face.

The two girls screamed on top of their lungs.

"What was that?!" Rika shouted.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed their feet.

And again, the two screamed.

"Sis, it's scary!"

"Who told you to go in?!"

Suddenly, a bloody hand was thrown in front of them. They slowly looked up to the ceilings.

"KYAAAAAA!!!"

The two ran as fast as they could.

"I'm so not going to play this again." Aoi panted.

Then, they could hear someone's scream behind them. It was their father's.

Akashi Seijuro

The family was at an amusement park. And the kids decided to go inside the haunted house.

"It's dark." Himeragi said.

Akihiko walked ahead, with his little sister latched on his arm.

"Are you scared?" Akihiko asked.

"Yeah, right. I won't be scared by this kind of play." Himeragi scoffed.

When they turned around a corner, there was a hanged doll, with its hair covering half of its bloody face.