XVIII

it's the first meeting for the group project at hyunjin's place, since it was more convenient that both ryujung and him live in the same block.

it was awkward for the two of them, of course. but thankfully for felix and seungmin, the atmosphere became much lighter and happier as they fooled around hyunjin's house, casually stealing his snacks and blasting loud edm music as they whipped their heads back and forth the couch.

a project discussion? more like a virgin party.

°•°•°•°•°

"see you in school hyunjin, we'd LOVE to come back here again for more project meetings!!!" felix expressed enthusiastically, as seungmin nodded vigorously in response.

"project meetings my ass, you dicks made a mess out of my living room and accomplished nothing today other than making my house turn into a night club," hyunjin retorted, as he waved his friends goodbye. "get home safe!"

the mood completely changed as soon as the two troublemakers left the house. there are only the two awkward friends left.

"i'll leave too then, bye," ryujung spoke quietly, as she strolled towards the door.

just then, she felt her arm being held onto, preventing her from taking the next step out of the door. as she turned around, she saw hyunjin's nervous expression and raised her eyebrows at him. "yes?" she asked.

"i uh- do you- i mean can you clean up the mess with me?"

---
wooO a two part update i love being an
inconsistent ass :-)) the good stuff (i hope) is coming up
IN A FEW MORE CHAPTERS LADS