XV

today, the geography teacher announced that there would be a year-end graded project that the class has to complete. usually, the class will be able to decide on their group members, and hyunjin would always be ryujung's first pick.

however, ryujung didn't want him in her group this time. she didn't want to feel bothered or let her emotions take over. right now, all she feels is as if she lost a really, really old friend who would never come back again.

"i'll be assigning the group leaders, who will be able to choose your group members, yes?" the teacher announced, as she started to read out names, "yejin, gyeolreum, hyunjin, dongseuk and... jisung."

yejin and gyeolreum started to pick their members. as it reached hyunjin's turn, he stood up. "hyunjin, your three other group members are?"

"uh..felix, seungmin,...." he started to have a worried look on his face, as he turned his body over to face ryujung.

ryujung, however, was facing towards jisung as she whispered to him loudly, tapping aggressively on his shoulder, "yo, yo jisuck, pick me later, okay? don't forget about m-"

"..and ryujung."

here's a slightly longer (?) chapter
to compensate for the times i
didn't update T-T
i'm starting to love plot twists ;-)