Problem

HOW THE LIVING HECC DID I GAIN 2K READERS IN ONE DAY?? I'M SHOOK!! I'M SERIOUSLY SHOOK!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH AND—AAAAHHHH!! YOU'RE SO SWEET!

Hope you enjoy this chapter! I was bored, so here ya go.
(Also, I'll start choosing and not putting every OC in this story..if that's fine with y'all? I just can't keep up with all these
characters and hhhhhh
I will add more when I feel like it, but anyways, thanks, and let's start reading)

Y/N's POV
I was walking to my dorm after the date. Mine was next to Baldi's, and I was excited to see him the day after the date!! He was my boyfriend, after all~~

"Hey, Y/N." I heard a sharp-toned voice behind me. "Eclipse? What's wrong?" "I know who you're dating.. And I won't let that happen. Not with MY Baldi!!" She said.
"W-what do you mean, 'your Baldi?"
"I mean, he's mine. I'm going to be his girl, and a girl like you is NOT going to stop me." Eclipse hissed.
"I thought we were friends, though..?" I said, about to cry. "Friends? With you? Oh, pleeeeease. After stealing my crush, NO WAY!!"
I started to sob and run to my dorm, locking the door behind me right before Eclipse knocked on it like a crazy raccoon.

"Y/N!! WHAT'S WRONG?? ARE YOU OKAY??" He scooped me up bridal-style and I still cried, but I felt warm inside now.
"Eclipse.. She—*SNIFF*—threatened me..." Baldi got the angers inside him now. "WHAT THE HECC DID THAT THOT SAY TO YOU" Baldi screeched.
"She said.." I kept crying, "that I can't keep on dating you, because she likes you..!!"

No POV

Baldi freakin stopped moving, but still held you in his arms, tighter.
You were both shook, but in two different ways.
You were shook that he started carrying you bridal-style
And he was shook that he left his oven on(JK LOL).
And he was shook that a nice kid like Eclipse would do such a thing to you.

You were both in his room now; a few seconds ago, he carried you in there.
"I will make you feel better.. For sure."

Baldi's POV

"—because she likes you..!!" I stood there, internally dead. I tightened my grip on Y/N's bootiful bod.

I run over to my room with Y/N, and these words slipped out of my big, fat lipstick mouth.
"I will make you feel better..  For sure."
I didn't mean that in a..well...sexual way, but I meant it in a cuddly kind of way!

I tackled Y/N, hugged them, and showered them in kisses and nuzzles.
"I will protect you, even if it means for me to stop being a teacher."
"Wait wot" Y/N said.
"I didn't mean I'll quit, don't worry." I rubbed the back of my head.

Y/N poked the only hair on my head, and I grabbed her hand.
"Mah sweet spot,"
I was even more shook then an earthquake.
"Don touch it it makes me weak"
Y/N snickered after I said that and wiggles my hair more, earning soft whimpers to come out of my lips.

Y/N's POV

"Mah sweet spot, don touch it-it makes me weak"
I snickered and swirled the hair around, earning soft whimpers to fly out of Baldi's mouth.
"Hah, your only hair is your only weakness?? That's a laugh..!!"
I smiled and hugged him. His face turned red and we started laughing together.
"You're great, Y/N. I love you. I knew I picked the right woman for me."
He booped my nose, therefore I booped him back.
We had a boop war the rest of the night.

—————————————————

It was school the next day. Baldi picked out some sweaters for me and I put them on. They were nice. There was also a new student!! WOOT WOOT!!

A girl with an oversized red hoodie, jeans, and black converse who looked like Playtime walked up to the front of He classroom. "Welcome." Baldi smiled.
"My name is PlaiTimi. I'm Playtime's big sister." We all looked at Playtime who was bubbling in excitement.
"Look back at me, please." She sharply said to the class.
"Hurt Playtime, and I'LL KILL YOU—" Baldi covered her mouth.
"OKAY I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS"
Everyone nodded intensely and PlaiTimi sat next to Playtime.
"Hiya, big sis! Whatcha think about this place? "
"It's.. Okay.. I suppose."
PlaiTimi looked at me while I looked at Baldi.
"I ship em" She smiled. I looked at her.
"OI WE'RE ALREADY TOGETHER"
PlaiTimi did a tiny victory dance and sat down while we all giggled.
"LET'S LEARN MATH, CLASS"

—————————————

It was the end of the day and we all went to our dorms.
"That new kid sure was something, huh?" Baldi asked me.
"Yeah. She sure was." I hugged him.

OH BOY, THAT CHAPTER SURE WAS SOMETHING, HUH? I felt very lazy, but bored, so I wrote this. Love you guys!!