The Date

The title pic is mine. I hope you like it!! Just so you know what Baldi's wearing *wink wonk*
Also, thanks to Insane836 for this chapter idea!! <3
Time to get writing... Writing an ACTUAL chapter!! WOOT WOOT

Baldi's POV

Woah.. I just asked Y/N on a date.. And she ACCEPTED!! I'm so happy I could explode!!
This is perfect and good.... You could even call it......MATH!!!
I booked a table in a restaurant and waited for Y/N to come.

To relieve stress, I squeezed my poofy bow tie before looking at the door.
A beautiful lady came in, wearing a smol dress(If you don't like dresses, I'm sorry).
It was Y/N!! I waved at her, catching her attention.

Y/N's POV

I saw Baldi, my date, waving at me. He was wearing a green vest and a lighter green shirt under it.
He also had a big fluffy bowtie. How cute!!

When he looks at me, and I look at him. And he looks at me, and I look at him. AND HE LOOKS AT ME. AND I LOOK AT HIM—(I'm sorry but if you know this you are a legend)

"Heya, Baldi! Nice tux." I winked and sat down. He blushed and gave me a menu because he had 2.
"Thanks." I yawned and looked at the menu. "I'm tired.. It's , like, late.." Baldi smirked.
"It's only 8;25.." I blinked in confusion. "WHAT?? I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPER LATE!! I guess I did a lot today.."
"Hah." Baldi chuckled and looked over his menu, too.

"What would you like to order?" The waiter came up. She was pretty nice, and looked beautiful, too.
"I'll have steak, please!!" (If you are a vegetarian, pretend you ordered a salad ;3)
"Can I have some grilled pork, please?" The waiter wrote this down and thanked us for coming.
"The food will be here in a few minutes!" She ran away.
"Steak/salad..? That sounds good." Baldi thought about food and stared at the table.

"Heheeheheee" You started to laugh and then hit Baldi's knee with your shoe.
"Oh my rulerrrrr owwww" He huffed and held his knee, clenching it with his hands.
"Sorry!! I didn't mean to!!!!" I started to drown in worry and guilt.
"It's fine. It's not bleeding— HOLY CRAP IT'S BLEEDING" He grabbed a towel and covered the wound.
"HOW SHARP ARE THOSE SHOES??" I started to sob in guilt and told him that the back end was sharp.

"HHHHhhhhhh" Baldi tried to calm down as the food arrived. "Thank you.." He sighed.
"No problem, sir!!" She walked away. I started eating and sighed because the old was sooo delicious.
Baldi and I ate our food and talked for a bit, until..

A RACCOON GOT IN THE RESTAURANT AND EVERYONE STARTED SCREAMING AND PANICKING.
"Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap" Baldi carried me and ran to the corner of the restaurant.

We hid and suddenly more raccoons got in from a hole behind us and scattered. "AAAAHH!!" I jumped on Baldi, knocking him down. "S-SORRY!!" His wound bled more and we ran out of the restaurant, paying beforehand.

————————————————————————————————————

After we finished running away, we decided to continue the date to make it better, and not to remember this problem..
We went to the park and sat on a bench. I leaned on him and he got startled, so he fell.
This was the worst first date ever..  I helped him up and he bonked his head on mine. "Owww"
I sighed and grabbed his hand, signaling him to follow me.

"We should go on a walk.. That could be better than this—oh wait.. Your gash.. I'M SO STUPID UUGGGHH!!!"
I grudgingly carried him to the car. "You're strong, Y/N.." He smiled at me, wincing as his leg moved.

"Let's stop the date." I heard Baldi say.
"Oh.." I answered. "Okay then.." And we were off.
"Y/N.." I heard Baldi mutter, loud enough for me to hear.
"Yes, Baldi? W-what is it?" I looked at him, my eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

———————————————————————————————————————
Baldi's POV
I have to tell her. It wouldn't be right to keep it to myself. I just—!!
"I LOVE YOU, Y/N!! CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND??" I yelled and covered my mouth.
It was silent for a while. My eyes started to water, thinking that she would refuse after that date.
It was very bad, and she would think I have terrible luck... Oh my ruler, what have I done??"

"Of course, Baldi.. Why would I say no to a guy like you..? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!"
I started sobbing and hugged Y/N. "This is the best day of my life... I love you so much.." I whimpered.
"I love you too, Baldi. There, there.." She smiled and hugged me. She patted my back a few times.

"Let's go home."

This is what you have been waiting for, folks!! Here you go!!
We recently reached 6k+ readers and I wanted to thank you all for that.
You all support me and I just love you!!!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and many more.
I will start writing as soon as possible. Don't rush me, please..!! ;v;
I LOVE YOU!! BYEEE!!