Make it up to me

Y/N POV

I yawn and wake up, Aaron and Lafayette in my cabin with me, watching TV. "Morning bug," Laf grins. I glance at the alarm clock, 10:30... a.m?! "I had no idea how tired I was." I murmur. Aaron chuckled breathily in response.

I shove the boys out and tell them I'll meet them at the bar, the bar was the only place you could get normal drinks or soft drinks, they nodded and leave.

I got dressed, I threw on a black Tee with the words, 'Sarcasm Level: Expert' embroidered on it, it was a metallic gold color. I put on some pants that were close enough to the gold color and then threw on some black shoes.

I did my makeup, I went with something soft and some yellow colors to go with my outfit.
I blow a kiss to my reflection and grab my phone, trotting out the door.

~*Short TimeSkip by the Squad possibly beating up Hercules*~

When I got to the bar I see the Squad and... Hercules. I sigh and sit down, unfortunately the only seat available was by Hercules.

He had bags under his eyes, his hair a wreck, he still had the clothes from the night I'd seen him.. likely since I kicked him out and haven't let him in since. He looked like he hadn't slept in a week. (If you get that reference you're amazing)

He was drunk, you could tell, he was slurring his words and pay no attention to anything around him.

"I lost her... I messed up big-time... that was so, so... stupid!" He murmurs to himself, I glance over at him, he's drunk, he won't remember this. "Who?" I ask casually. "Y/N... my kitten, my sun, the one to brightens up a room... and her smile, takes my breath away." He rambled, I saw the corners of his mouth perk up but then he frowned once more.

"Sounds like you had a real catch." I mumbled and sip some of my F/D. He nods. "How could I be so stupid?" He growls, his grip tightening around his glass of beer. "How'd you lose her, man?" I ask. "I was drunk, seduced, cheated on her to be short..." he replied, his voice barely a whisper.

"I wish I could rewind. Or make it up to her." He said faintly. I brighten at all he'd just told me but compel myself. "I forgive you, I know you won't remember this tomorrow though." I whisper. He looks at me with a shock face and I give his cheek a kiss before turning to the guys, who didn't seem to notice Herc.

~*TimeSkip brought to you by this author who doesn't want to lay out the rest of the day*~

I woke up in my warm bed, covers pulled over my shoulder, my hair pulled into a ponytail.

I yawn and sit up, stretching my arms upwards,  my muscles satisfying with a 'pop'. I get up  and take a shower, brush my hair and so on.

I put on a purple, ombré, dress. And some black heels, I did some purple makeup, not heavy since I didn't want to be a clown, to go with the outfit.

I grab my phone and walk out the door just as I did the day before. I glance around and then head up to the main deck, taking the stairs so I can used to waking around in heels.

I find Hercules in the same place I'd seen him yesterday, he doesn't seem nearly as drunk, in fact he looks sober.

I take a seat beside him and order a F/D, He tenses up, I don't even look at him and mumble. "I forgive you." He relaxed, a small smile forming on his lips.

I sip my drink and look at Hercules. "You've made it up to me, now make it up to the guys." I clicked my tongue, he follows after me reluctantly. I head back down to deck 5 and make my way to they guys' cabin, only a few over from mine.

I knock on both of their doors and they all came out, they glare at Hercules while doing so.

"He came to apologize." I say before they can start a fight, they relax a bit but they're still tense. "Guys.. what I did was stupid, I shouldn't have done it. I shouldn't have let the girl anywhere near me." He murmurs.

I tap my foot, waiting for more as the guys relaxed even more. "I was drunk, but that's no excuse. I have nothing to say for my actions. And I don't expect you to forgive me, but I ask." Hercules says thoughtfully, Herc stared at the group.

They smirk and bring him into a group hug. "We forgive you mon ami." Lafayette grumbled, his thick French accent clearly shown through. "Yeah, we forgive ya!" John exclaims. "You're still a horse fucker though!" Alex teased. Hercules rolled his eyes in response.

He turns back to me, staring at me hopefully. "One last chance, that's all you have. One shot, blow it, and you're no longer on the boyfriend list." I comment, he nods and pulls me into a kiss, which I melt into.