Chapter2: Body Swap

Mei awoke from slumber in her comfy futton bed, reaching out to knock out the blue alarm clock as it rang before it could wake up Yuzu. "I must fulfil my duty as council president." She silently thought, removing herself from her bed quietly as she tiptoed to get dressed only to stare in horror as she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

She could not believe her eyes nor ears as she gazed upon the mirror

She could not believe her eyes nor ears as she gazed upon the mirror. Her delicate figure was replaced of that with Yuzu. Her charming voice  sounded that of Yuzu. "My god." She gasped running down her left palm down her smooth face as she made sure she wasn't dreaming. She became terrified as she wondered who laid in bed besides her. Only to be relieved when she noticed Yuzu softly snoozing, still sound asleep.

She glanced down once more to notice a familiar face resting up on the pillow. It was none other than Yuzu who was transformed into Mei. She felt relieved but somewhat unsettled. "Yuzu." She called out in a stern voice. Feeling her heartbeat quicken as she was still unused to having Yuzu's body.

"Mei..give me five more minutes." She groaned yawning in her sleep as she attempted to fall back asleep only to get shocked and terrified as she laid eyes upon her own body. "N-naniii?!!" She gasped unable to believe her eyes as she fell out of bed bruising herself on the floor. "Owww." She groaned becoming fully awake by now. "Huh?" She called out hearing a familiar voice but not her own.

She was pulled by Mei who dragged her to the mirror unable to hold her thoughts as she sighed. "It appears we swapped souls. No rather, we swapped bodies." Spoke up Mei looking poker faced as she became fixated on herself still holding herself in disbelief, folding her arms.

Suddenly she spoke up. "Yuzu." She called out. "You must attend the council meeting in my stead." She exclaimed gripping her shoulders as she admired herself, staring upon her own body as she gazed into her eyes. "Heh, this sounds weird coming from myself." Smiled Yuzu as she chuckled in Mei's body.

"And, what if I refuse?" She smirked attempting to catch Mei off guard. "Then I shall send this to Taniguchi." She exclaimed pulling out Yuzu's cellphone as she snapped herself in her undies. "WHAT, she'll get the wrong idea!!" Protested Yuzu trying to grab her own cellphone from Mei's reach as she scrolled through her smartphone without mercy.

 "WHAT, she'll get the wrong idea!!" Protested Yuzu trying to grab her own cellphone from Mei's reach as she scrolled through her smartphone without mercy

"Give it back!" She screeched attempting to wrestle Mei back as she pushed her forward resulting in a loss of balance. Thump. Miscalculating, Yuzu landed on top of Mei. "I...uhh...." She scratched her head confused. "....?!!!" An utter shock as her lips were met with those of Mei's. Her heartbeat quickened as she gasped still stunned by her actions.

 Her heartbeat quickened as she gasped still stunned by her actions

"Mei...I...I can't..." She blushed turning away from Mei as she could no longer stare at her own body image. "Close your eyes." She demanded. As she did as follows.

She closed her eyes as she felt a warm embrace pulling her closer. "Now, think of me." She whispered, carefully leaning in as she delicately kissed her, savouring every touch and breath as she kissed her, reeling her in closer, she unbuttoned her shirt, running down her hand smoothly along her firm body as she teased her, slipping down her fingertips against her breasts as she kissed her, whispering her name. She left her panting stealing her breath as she vividly slipped down her delicate fingers into her inner realms, motioning her to come forward, she bent her index finger as she carefully licked her earlobe, reaching down to kiss her neck as she felt her heartbeat quicken gripping her wrists as she pinned her against the hard concrete floor, stealing away each and every breath of hers and replacing it with her own.

 She left her panting stealing her breath as she vividly slipped down her delicate fingers into her inner realms, motioning her to come forward, she bent her index finger as she carefully licked her earlobe, reaching down to kiss her neck as she f...

"I love you." She whispered, kissing the blonde as she pulled her in towards her, hugging her, unwilling to ever let go. "I...I love you too Mei.." She shyly replied, caught off guard but satisfied, passionate, yet delicate. "I'll see you fit to accepting my offer." She whispered, tracing her lips with her fingertips, she pressed one firm kiss on her lips.

"Deal."  She smiled, overpowering Mei this time as she pushed her forward. "Say, you really don't want to swap back do you?" She teased smuggling up to her as she held her down firmly. "I....don't know.." She whispered too ashamed to admit she felt guilty.

"Your face says it all." She smirked tickling her as she felt fiendishly naughty. "Yuzu...the meeting" She pointed at the clock. "Oh snap." She called out standing up as she quickly ran to fix her hair. "Leave it to me Mei ." She assured her, kissing the confused girl as she lay there shocked but amused. "You better not do anything vile to my body." Warned Yuzu as she headed off to get ready.

"Hm, we'll have to see about that." Teased Mei as she walked off without further hesitation leaving Yuzu up to the task as she'll come to regret those words one day.

[ To Be Continued! ] Stay tuned in folks until next time!