Sharing

Warning: NSFW content. Slight lime ahead. I know the chapter hasn't even started, but anyway.

"Y/N.....Y/N..." Rias sang. I slowly open my eyes, and they instantly shoot open at the sight. Rias was laying on my chest, completely nude. Her breasts felt amazing on my skin.

"Rias?" I asked.

"Good morning my servant, it's a beautiful day." She said, moving up a bit, and wrapping her arms around my neck. No matter how many times I see it, her eyes always hold an unmeasurable amount of love for me. I was blessed to have two girlfriends who truly loved me, and it wasn't a one way relationship.

"Good morning Rias." I smiled. She then closed the gap, kissing me with fiery passion. We began a quick make-out session, as we wrestled with our tongues.

Once we parted, I was grabbed from behind, and forced to look up to the ceiling. Akeno was there, smiling innocently at me. She then leaned down and kissed me, caressing my cheek. Unlike Rias, she dominated the kiss, having the leverage. What also felt great was Akeno was nude, so her breasts practically blinded me, and rested on my face.

We parted with a smack, and a string of saliva between our lips that broke once we were far enough.

"Someone's bold." I smiled.

"I can't help it, it's just how I am." She smirked.

"Naughty girl, taking advantage of my drowsy, sleepy state." I teased.

"I know, I'm a bad girl. Why don't you...punish me~" she whispered, as they both held me down, and began removing my shorts.

"We've been waiting so long-"

"RIAS! AKENO! Y/N?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!" We all turn to Asia who is screaming and blushing like mad.

"U-Uhh..." I didn't really have a good explanation.

"We were about to have a three-"

I quickly covered Akeno's mouth before she could finish her statement.

"A What?" Asia asked innocently.

"NOTHING! Um, we were just deciding what to eat for breakfast." I said nervously. Akeno then bit my hand, making me yelp and retract it.

"Punish me harder~" She teased.

"I'M OUT!" I yelled, running out of the room.

End Lime scene

A few weeks later, Xenovia and I began to train with each other as she had begged for recently. I didn't mind, but I really wasn't the best combatant with a sword, much less with someone as skilled as her.

"Okay, before we begin." Xenovia said, as we arrived at the training spot, as she was already preparing Durandal. "Do you have any tips?"

"No, not really." I said, setting up a camera. "Once we get to hand to hand, I will be a bit more helpful." I said, unsheathing the practice sword Xenovia had gave me. It wasn't anything that special, just a regular steel sword.

"What is the camera for?" She asked.

"Film study. It always helps to watch yourself later, it's what pros do in sports, same logic applies." I explained, hitting the record button.

"Okay then, are you ready?" She asked, entering her battle stance.

"Ready." I nodded.

At the speed of light, Xenovia dashed forward and slashed me in the stomach, then kicked me from behind, knocking me down face first. She stomped on my back, and placed her sword inches away from my neck.