Ride to the Underworld

3rd person Pov

"And you're sure this is where they stay?" A fallen angel asked, as she was meeting with three other rouge fallen angels in an abandoned warehouse.

"Yes! In the old schoolhouse they use as a clubroom." One of the four confirmed.

"From the data I gathered, lady Gremory usually stays a bit later after school hours." The male said. "So, if we want to kidnap her, and start a war, this is how we do it."

"Great! I can't wait! This peace is so boooring!" One of them whined.

"Yes, we'll commence the operation tomorrow." The leader planned. Suddenly a strange noise was heard from across the warehouse, in the darkness.

"Huh? What was that?" The girl asked.

"Go check it out." The leader said, nudging the other male towards it.

The rogue slowly walked towards the source of the sound, when he was suddenly blasted by a dark purple beam, practicality disintegrating him. The others screamed in horror, and equipped their weapons.

"Did you see where it came from?!" The woman panicked.

"No!....Hey! Come out! Show yourself!" The man yelled.

"As you wish." They heard a voice say, as Y/N appeared from the shadows, wearing a black uniform, black hood, and black boots.

"Who are you?!" The woman asked.

Your Pov

"Your worst nightmare." I said, then raised my hand and shot a large magical blast at them, killing two of them, as only their leader remained. He looked at me, boiling with rage.

"Argh!" He yelled, shooting a beam at me. I quickly put my sacred gear in front, and absorbed it all, shocking him.

"Just die!" He yelled, swinging his fist at me, which I just dodged easily. I quickly took hold of his arm, and incapacitated him almost immediately, making him fall to his knees. As he knelt before me, he looked up in despair.

"W-What do you want from me?"

"It's not me, Azazel wants you. You know, the guy you betrayed. Yeah, he's not too happy about this." I said, as his eyes widened. I then knocked him unconscious.

I teleported myself, yes I can use magic circles now, to Azazel's apartment. He was sitting playing video games, as I carried the fallen angel over my shoulder.

"Here." I said, throwing him to the floor, as Azazel didn't move his attention.

"Good work." He said, still focusing on his game.

"What, you're not even going to look?"

"I trust you. When have you ever not completed my task?" He asked, smiling.

"True." I said, sitting next to him.

"So, tell me something Y/N." He said, sliding a controller over to me. "You're dating Rias Gremory, And Akeno Himejima, right?"

"Yes."

"Question: Have you ever fondled their breasts?" He asked, strangely.

"Of course I have." I said, smugly.

"Good, have you ever poked their nipples?"

"Umm, well not specifically." I said.

"Pfft, amateur. You're not a man until you've done that. The feeling of your finger being enveloped by a boob is nothing short of pure bliss." He said.