Ragnarok

The next day, the ORC went to where Loki was sealed. As we stood before the seal, we couldn't help but worry. It was obvious that the seal wouldn't be able to hold for much longer.

"You want to go and take on Loki?" Sirzechs asked, shocked at our bravery.

"Yes, that's right. If we don't do something now, Loki will break free. And considering that we work well as a team, we will have the best chance." Rias said, pitching her idea to Sirzechs.

"Well, I can only teleport ten people in." He said. "And we've already filled two slots." He said, stepping aside. It was Irina.

"Irina?!" Xenovia asked.

"I will also be going. My name is Rossweisse." A beautiful woman said, appearing in Valkyrie armor. She had silver hair, and blue eyes.

"Don't think you can leave us out." Sona said, as her and Saji walked into the room. He and Issei had a friendly conversation, while I stood to the side.

"Y/N." I turned around to see Azazel.

"Yeah?"

"You sure about this? Because you know you're not likely to succeed." He said, with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I wouldn't be able to stand by while others fight for me." I said.

"Alright then, but just remember. If the time comes that you're feeling overwhelmed, don't be stupid. It's better to be beaten and live to fight again, than be beaten and killed. You understand?" He asked.

"Yeah, I got it. But it won't come to that," I said, putting my jacket on.

"Good." He replied.

We all the walked to the front of the mansion, as Sirzechs prepared to teleport us.

"Okay, everyone here?" Rias asked. Everyone that is going are as follows: Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Me, Issei, Koneko, Irina, Sona, Rossweisse, and Saji.

"Yup, we're good to go." Akeno said. Akeno looked down, then grabbed my my jacket sleeve.

"Please, give me strength." She said, sadly. I gently grabbed her shoulders, making her look at me wide eyed.

"Akeno, you give me strength. You and Rias are the reasons I wake up in the morning. We'll get through this, I promise." I said, smiling. She then kissed me, passionately, as I hastily returned the favor.

We then teleported into the seal, where we were able to see where Loki was being held.

"Okay everyone" Rossweisse announced "Get ready, Loki will be free any minute. We just have to hold off until Mjolnir arrives." She said.

"Yes Mam." We all replied. Soon, Loki was able to break out of the seal.

"Ah, well that was annoying." He said. "Oh look, the kids are here again." He said, with sarcasm.

"Loki, give up, your plan will not work." Rossweisse said.

"Pfft, dumb Valkyrie. Of course it will work. Speaking of which..." he said, as the earth began to shake. "It's about time for ragnarok." He said, as a large wolf appeared out of the ground.

"Fenrir?!" Rossweisse asked.

Then, three more monsters appeared. One was a serpent like creature, the other two were dragon like monsters, all were extremely large.

"Y/N, Issei, you take on Loki, we'll take care of these beasts!" Rias said, shooting magical attacks at them.

Issei and I battled Loki, but it was clear neither of us were really able to hurt him. Even when Issei transferred his power to me, I still didn't hurt him.