5

After Konoha ninja were kicked out.

'' Can you believe what the nerve they have? '' Uzukage, almost know as Nara N. Uzumaki Naruto, said angrily with his fangs out.

'' Love, calm down, we have to talk to the others and get ready if they come back. '' The puma, A.K.A. Nara Shikamaru, he said.

'' Dear, I can't calm down there are bastards want Obito family so they could send to war more precisely to death, and Obito already participated in a war and almost died, now made a family and has a small child I can do this to a friend and after they drove me now they want me to go back to being their puppet. ''Naruto said, looking at his mate. Shikamaru changes his shape and embraces his kitsune.

'' I know Love. But we have to prepare. "Shikamaru said.

'' Kurama please go and gather everyone. '' Naruto said.

'' Okay, kit. '' Kurama said and walked out the door. Naruto moved his hand and a Chunin appeared.

'' Hai, Uzumaki-sama. ''

'' Kin, I want you to go with Fumiko and Akira at Uchiha Chouko. ''

"Hai" And Kin takes Fumiko and Akira and takes them out.

When they were all of them there Naruto spoke.

"Konoha wants our family of Uchiha and Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto. Today they came with the message and we kick them out of the village but as I know they will come back and try to take them even if you want or not ."

"So we're going to get ready for anything they throw at us and catch it and throws it back powerful at them," Shikamaru said.

. "I'm going to tell the village to not say something about me or Uchiha. You are my family and I'll make sure you're safe." Naruto said seriously.

_______________________________________

After a few days, Tsunade was in Uzushiogakure, led by Neko. When they enter the office in Naruto's place was Kurama.

"Huh .. Nii-san? Where is the kitten?" Neko ask. Kurama just pointed with his finger in the opposite direction where Shikamaru and Naruto were sleeping with their children all transformed into their demon form.