◇•Chapter 8•◇

Jisoo's POV

Jiwon: What?

Jisoo: I said that you didn't need to look at me like that!

And annoyed face then met mine.

Jiwon: And how do I look at you Kim Jisoo?

Ugh he is frustrating! Don't play dumb Kim Jiwon!

Jisoo: You peered at me all day! Looked at me like I was... Some trash... With a disgusted face...

He scoffed and looked at the ceiling before looking back at me. He crossed his arms over his chest and furrowed his eyebrows.

Jiwon: You are really something... Why do you think I'm doing that then? I'm sure you know the reason.

Of course I know it. But can't you just FORGET WHAT HAPPENED!? This is making me..... MAD!!

Jisoo: Obviously I do. But I already apologized, like one week ago!

Jiwon: Do you think it was the kind of apologize I wanted!? For you it's not a big deal right? Looking into people's personal life. Right... You don't even consider the other person's feelings. What's important is only you!! You know what.... I thought we could be friends.... Through this arranged marriage which none of us wanted... But I was wrong. It's been one week and I'm already done with you.

I felt offended. I felt guilty but I was mainly offended. Was he saying I'm unbearable??! I know I have a lot of flaws but I have many qualities too. it's just that I was curious... One of my biggest flaws. It's not like I was trying to expose all of his secrets... I didn't pull that curtain on purpose. Okay, maybe I did.... But i didn't know he would be this angry.....! If only I hadn't pulled this curtain... If only I hadn't entered his room......

But when I was about to answer he said these last words.

Jiwon: I don't want to live under the same roof as you. Don't expect me to come back tonight. I'll just live somewhere else for the time being.

And left.

I sighed.

Must it go that far....

Jiwon's POV

As I was walking out of the building, I saw Hanbin and ran to him.

Jiwon: Yah~ B.I-ah~

I said as I hugging him by the neck from behind like I always do.

Hanbin: Oh... Yah... Something is off.

He blurted out and that automatically made me chuckle. My eyes going into crescent moons and my boxy smile appearing, I started to deny the fact that he was right. Something was indeed off.

Jiwon: Yah my old friend Kim Hanbin~ Why would something be-

Hanbin: Okay i got it. You are odd, what's the matter?

He asked as we continued to walk while raising one of his eyebrows.

Damn, this dumb ass is good at reading into my mind. He isn't my best friend for nothing.

Jiwon: Well if you take it this way... I was wondering if I could stay at yours for sometime.

He gave me a confused look.

Hanbin: Why??

Stupid question.

Jiwon: For no reason. So can I?

Hanbin: Sure but what about your fiancee?

Another stupid question.

Jiwon: Don't worry about her.

Hanbin: Are you sure bro?? What if your parents pass by and don't find you at home? Won't you be in some kind of deep shit? Like in-

Fuck you and your DUMB QUESTIONS KIM HANBIN!!!

Jiwon: Yah HANBIN! Stop with the questions and let's just walk to your apartment! I swear dude, you could be my mom in another life! Worrying for any little thing... To answer all of your questions: Yes I'm sure of what I'm doing. If they come, let them, I'm a big boy, I can go where I want when I want! And I don't care of the consequences... Honestly I just need a break.

Hanbin's POV

Woah.... He really isn't feeling great. This situation with Jisoo must have stressed him a lot. I'll just stop with the question.................................. For now.

We then walked to my apartment while conversing of other things. I just wanted him to forget about all of that and have a good time.

Jisoo's POV

I was walking back home while thinking about what happened today.

It was one of the worst days of my life.

And It's because of me...

TBC