◇•Chapter 6•◇

Jisoo's POV

Being the curious human being I am, I walked to his room. I was facing his bedroom's door.

Jisoo: Should I really......... Well wouldn't hurt to have a sneak peek of that idiot's room.....

As my mind was set, I placed my hand on the doorknob and I did it...... Taking a step in, I looked around. HIS ROOM WAS HUGE COMPARED TO MINE! UNFAIR!!! I then strolled over his bed and plopped on the quite soft mattress. He has a lot of black stuffs..... and...... A PIKACHU PLUSHIE!!

O.M.G!!! Sooooo cute!!! I immediately hugged it...... For 10 minutes.

After cuddling with the plush, I noticed a photo frame that was half covered by the curtain. I removed the curtain and saw a woman. She was so pretty..... Mesmerizing. She gave you strong feels, her gaze could pierce you if you were doing an actual eye contact in real life.

Who is she.....?? I started to wonder.

After a while, I exited his room.

I hope I didn't leave any clues that would betray me. If he finds out I went into his room, I'll get into big trouble.

AUTHOR'S POV

Little did she know that...... she didn't pull back the curtain......

-MEANWHILE-

Bobby and Jiyong were still at the gym. They were actually taking a break when Jiyong's phone rang. He took his phone in his sweaty hands and looked at the caller ID. It was Chaelin, his soon-to-be wife.

Jiyong: Ah it's Chaelin. Be right back bro.

He stood up and walked out of the room.

Jiwon's POV

Noona called again... She calls hyung more often now... Did they get closer? I wonder if... No Kim Jiwon, he is your hyung, you shouldn't think that. Jiwon hyung is my older cousin and Chaelin noona is... the fiance of hyung and will soon be married to him. And I...

My thoughts were interrupted when hyung came back.

Jiyong: Bobby-ah, Chae told me that our parents wanted to meet with us, so I have to go back. Want me to drop you home on the way? Or will you go back later?

Jiwon: Ah no need hyung. I will go back home later. Hurry up, noona might be waiting for you.

He nodded and fist bumped me before jogging out of the gym. After he left, I sat down on the cold floor, I didn't care about anything... What's gotten into your head Jiwon.... You have to give up.....

After two more hours, of running, and training, I decided to head back home. It actually helped me to cool down.

I opened the door and saw Jisoo on the couch doing something on her laptop. Seems like she didn't hear me indeed. This gave me the urge to tease her a bit. I brutally closed the door, earning a loud "BANG" which made her jump and yep.

She then turned around and saw me. Her face literally turned red.

Jisoo: YAH! Are you crazy??

It just made me laugh.

Jiwon: Hahahahah!! You should have seen your face! Getting scared over the sound of the door closing!!

She groaned, annoyed, and went back to what she was doing. Obviously avoiding me.

I shrugged and headed upstairs still laughing silently. Everyone would agree, she yelps like a chicken.

I opened my door and the first thing I saw was... Her... The curtain had been pushed over and her photo was clearly exposed.... KIM JISOO.......!!!!

I felt my blood boil. My veins started to pop out. I yelled.

Jiwon: KIM JISOO!!

I hastily ran down the stairs and glared at her.

Jisoo: J-Jiwon.... I....

Jiwon: Who gave you the per-!! No.... Why the fuck did you go in my room....

TBC