King & Norminah

Dinah's POV
Normani and I are taking care of King today. We wanted to go out somewhere with him but where do you take a 5 month old. So we decided to just stay in the house. Normani was currently changing Kings diaper while I made a pallet on the floor for us. We decided to watch movies all day since it was a chill day. I put a few pillows down on the floor and a couple of Kings toys on the pallet. Normani came out with King and they were talking to each other. Well more like King gurgled while she just agreed with him. It was the cutest thing, the way Kings face was made it hilarious. His face was like this bitch had the nerve and Normani was just agreeing and laughing.
She sat down on the other side of the pallet while King was in between us. We decided to watch Lion King and King was fascinated. He sat up and watched the whole movie. He started kicking his feet in frustration when the movie ended and all he saw was a black screen instead of the colorful animals.
I decided we could watch Lion king 2 since I like all things Lion King. After the movie Normani started to make dinner. King and I were playing with one of his toys. I shook it in front of his face and he laughed. I did this until he got bored with it. One thing King started learn how to do was crawl they start at 6-10 months and considering he's almost 6 months it makes since. He tried to crawl away from me but he really couldn't move. I grabbed him and place him on my chest while I laid down.
He started playing with my fingers while I was halfway asleep. As I started to sleep I couldn't help but think about Lauren and why she had to leave.

Lauren POV
I got a text from Demi earlier and she wanted me to come over. I went up to the door and it was already unlocked. When I walked in I saw Demi on the floor shaking wrapped in a robe. I instantly bolted over to her. "Demi what's wrong" I asked. Instead of answering me just kept repeating Im sorry. Then I got a whiff of alcohol. "Demi, No-" I said already putting the pieces together. "Lo I'm-" Demi started to say but I cut her off. "Shhh MiMi it's ok I got you" I said while rubbing her head while she cried in my chest. I took a look around her house and I saw tequila bottle not to far from out current position. Demi was still sobbing but now she had a tight grip on my shirt. "Please don't take me back" Demi said. At first I didn't know what she was talking about, but it clicked in my head that she was talking about rehab. I don't know if I should take her back or not. She was doing good for so long just to start drinking again but I can't help being happy it was only liquor. "I won't MiMi I promise" I said while sitting her down on the toilet. She was just like a kid in this very moment. Snotty nose, red face, and refusing to move. I ran her some warm water for her to take a bath. She knew I wasn't going to leave her alone about washing up so she did it anyway. I left out of the bathroom and got her an outfit out. There was no way in hell I was leaving her here by herself so she's coming with me for the day. "Lo you forgot to give me a towel" Demi said coming into the room naked. I feel like she's trying to kill me. I looked away from her because I don't want to be rude. "Demi it's your house get your own towel" I said still looking away. "Why are you looking away like you've never seen me naked before" Demi said while getting a towel out of her closet. "And I was saying you could've brought  me one out of the closet you ass" Demi said.  "First of all I forgot about the towel and second because I don't want to stare" I said. "You just wanted to see me naked" Demi said while laughing. I mean I wouldn't mind seeing her naked but I actually forgot. "Whatever hurry up and get dressed idiot" I said while walking out of the room. Demi came down stairs and I must say I'm good at picking out clothes.

Demi's outfit

"Why did you want me to get dressed" Demi asked

"Why did you want me to get dressed" Demi asked. "Because your coming with me today" I said while grabbing my keys. "I wanted to stay home today" Demi said while pouting. "Well I'm not leaving you here by yourself" I said.
"When will you ever change" she said lowly. I still heard but decided not to reply. Once we got in the car I noticed she sobered up quickly. Just 2 hours ago she was a shaking sobbing mess on the floor now she's her normal self. I kept thinking until it hit me that she's bipolar. How could I forget all these things. I damn near forgot about her addiction and that she basically relapsed and I asked what's wrong like it wasn't obvious. Then I forget that's she's bipolar and probably just going through a lot right now. I don't want Demi to be alone in that big house so I've decided shes going to stay with us for a while hopefully Normani and Dinah agree.

A/N: Sorry the title is kind of misleading but I wanted to include Demi's recent relapse
This book is also nearing 10k reads and my other book is almost at 5k omg I cant even 🤧