Old friends

Lauren's POV
Me and Dinah were sitting in the couch watching tv waiting on Normani to get back from her shoot. My phone went off so I picked it up to get a message from an Unknown number. I opened up the message,
Unknown: Hey Lauren this is Madison
Lauren: who is Madison? And how did you get my number
Unknown: Madison beer from school we use to best friends.
Lauren: If you really are Madison send me a picture and tell me something only Madison would know
Unknown:

Lauren: If you really are Madison send me a picture and tell me something only Madison would knowUnknown:

I know you use to be addicted to popping pills.,
When she sent me that message I got happy. Not because of the pill part but I got my best friend back.
Lauren 👭❤️: Are you in L.A
Madi😋💜: Yea I actually live here
Lauren 👭❤️: Omg I want to see you, can you come over
Madi😋💜: sure just send me the address
I sent her Normani's address and waited. It's been an hour and Normani is back from her shoot. I told them about Madison and they weren't too happy about her.
Normani's POV
Where the hell did this so called best friend come from. This is my first time hearing about Madison. Lauren showed me a picture of her and I got angrier. Who told her she could have a fine ass bestie. Madison is a pretty chick but if she happens to be anything like Jilly we gone have a whole problem.

Dinah's POV
I wasn't as angry as Mani because I can control my temper but i was still angry. Why are just now meeting Madison and why she so damn pretty. I swear if Lauren cheating I'm beating her ass. I know it may seem like me and Normani over reacting but were just figuring out about her. Then Lauren got the audacity to bring her here like we agree to this it was fine when we met her other friends she didn't know them as long but it's different because they've been friends and they could have chemistry we don't know about. I'm not going to jump to conclusions but I pulled Normani to the side so she could calm down. "Mani what if we mess with Lauren while her so called best friend is here" I said. "Hell naw last time we did that I was sore for 3 days" Normani said. "Were not doing the extreme like last time" I said. I explained what we were going to do.
Lauren's POV
Madison texted me and said can she bring a special friend over. I wanted to know who's this special friend of hers. Madison said that she was going to be here in 10 minuets. We waited on Madison, as we were waiting Dinah started hooking up her phone to the radio. There was a knock on the door and Dinah went to go answer it. I heard Madison's voice and got happy. I walked to the door with Normani to greet Madison when I looked to see a beautiful girl next to her. Wait Madison has always been straight and she said a special friend, wow Madison has finally turned gay I'm so happy for my best friend. I shook the girls hand and I looked at Madison. We engulfed each other in a big hug. "Guys this is Cindy" Madison introducing us to her special friend. We all greeted each other.

After an hour of Dinah's phone being plugged up twerk songs we're playing

After an hour of Dinah's phone being plugged up twerk songs we're playing. Normani jumped up and got in my face and bent over. She started twerking and I couldn't help but get hard. Then I looked over at everybody else who were also twerking. What kind of set up is this, Madison looked over at me and pulled Normani down so I could hide my hard on. Normani started grinding into my lap, she was not helping the situation at all. "Mani stop" I said in her ear. "What I'm just having some fun" Normani said with a smirk on her face. She thinks this is funny im going to show her ass what's funny. I bucked my hips up into her and she moaned quietly. She looked at me like she was going to kill me. Now she know how it feels to be turned on at the wrong time. "I have to go to the bathroom excuse me" Normani said getting up. I'm still hard so I put Dinah in my lap. "Hey baby" Dinah said pecking my lips. "I know you feel that" I said. Dinah shook her head yes and she started laughing. Why do they think this shit is a game. I don't want Madison and her friend to see my hard on.
The music finally stopped and everybody stopped dancing. I still want know why everybody got they ass up and started twerking but whatever. "Well guys it's been fun but we have to go" Madison said. "Already" I said with a pout. "Yea sorry bud but we can do this again sometime" Madison said while heading towards the door. We all said our goodbyes and I turned towards Normani and Dinah. "What the hell was that all about" I asked them. They looked at each other and ran into the room locking the door. I didn't even try to get the at door open I just went to the couch. I yelled goodnight to them and they yelled it back. I swear I love those idiots.