Chapter 2

It was five in the morning when I woke up. My body seemed programmed to do this by now.

I dressed quickly in the same looking clothes like always.

I walked down the hated halls and to the training room. When I got there though it was empty.

I turned around quickly when I heard a footstep behind me. I took a fighting stance and stayed in it till I saw one of the leaders little retrievers.

"Come with me." He turned around before bringing his hand up and motioning me to follow me to follow with him.

I did as he said and followed closely behind.

We stopped in front of the to large doors leading to her office.

He opened the door and stepped to the side as I went ahead of him.

I saw her sitting at her desk. Reading classes low on nose as she read the papers in front of her.

The man that brought me here cleared his throat and she quickly looked up. A smile coming onto her mouth but it wasn't welcoming to me at all, in fact it made me feel sick.

"Oh hello dear," her voice sang. She ran around her desk and stood in front of me. Looking at me from head to toe. I felt like the prized pig at an auction.

"She's perfect for the mission. He won't be able to keep his hands off her." She turned me to the side and then the other side. She clapped her hands together and smiled largely.

The look in her eyes made me sick to my stomach.

"Your mission is to become close to the man who works with the enemy. His name is Ryker James Peterson. He is the second hand man to there leader. He had recently gotten some very private information that we need back and while you are at it you need to get information on where their base is and the new weapon the are building," she informed me. I nodded my head.

"And what is my cover story?" I asked.

"You are a young girl with the name Kayla Rose Johnson," I saw something in her eyes but it was only there for a second before it left her completely. "You will have run away from home with no where to stay and he will help you but you don't want to go home." I nodded.

"Well go to your room and study this file on the case and we will be coming to get you in an hour." I nodded again before leaving the room.

I sat there for and hour reading the case over and over again before it was drilled in my head just like everything else they had put in my head.

There was a knock on the door and I quickly looked up to meet the eyes of a young man.

"Come." I stood and followed him when he quickly pushed me into a wall. I was about to punch him he quickly said, "When you get out run."

"What?" I asked confused. I looked up and realized the cameras from her would not be able to see us or hear us from the whisper we spoke in.

"Run and don't come back. There's nothing here for you and you will only die with this life. And I know you don't want that no one does so run." He quickly let go of me and kept walking.

I quickly regained myself and walked behind him with my head down thinking about what he said to me.

Run.