Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The rays of moonlight glinted across the window pane. It was still night out and that explained pitch darkness within. Lucy could hardly breathe. She woke to find Jace sprawled over her meshing her into the mattress. She shifted to shove him off, but he only snuggled in closer.

"Jace!" Lucy whispered.

"Yes," he replied, sounding incredibly alert.

"You're awake?" She asked him in surprise.

"Yes," he replied tightly, and just like that the sexual tension that was never far resurfaced so that Lucy shivered and trembled in reaction.

"Don't," he groaned out loud.

"I can't help it. This was a bad idea," Lucy whispered, her hands crawling up and over his back feeling him up even as she was clutching him closer.

"I know, but I saw no other way," he murmured softly, into her ear sending thrills coursing down her spine.

"You should have just left things as they were," she got out some lucid thoughts amidst her lust filled ones. Communicating was difficult. But her freely roving hands saw no such problems. "We are better off as just friends."

"Bed friends?" Lucy missed the questioning quirk to his brow in the darkness, but she couldn't miss the mockery to his tone. The resounding smack that echoed across the room was the ringing of the palm of her hand off the back of his head.

"Ouch!"

"Serves you right, buster!"

"Serves me, right? I am not the one with my hands all over your naked breast." Jace breathed down at her roughly.

"Are you saying you have breasts?" Lucy couldn't help asking pertly. "Besides I am not the one with nothing on."

"You're wearing nothing but your underwear." Jace had to remind her.

"And whose fault is that?" Lucy hissed out at him.

"Mine," he moaned tightly. "All freaking mine."

Lucy couldn't help but flick her taunt body against his strained muscles. The friction was amazing robbing speech momentarily from them both. They breathed out in harsh pants before Lucy pleaded again. "You have to release me." She didn't know how much longer she could hold her own against him. They shouldn't be in bed together, not the way they clearly felt for each other. The Neals were gone, they room was unoccupied. There was absolutely no reason for Jace to share this bed with her. Not anymore. Her back arched again helplessly to rub her breast against his chest.

Their groans were audible, mutual and heartfelt but then Lucy had had enough.

"Why couldn't you have just let things be, Jake?" She asked hoarsely.

"You're nineteen and about to head on out to college. I am not about to watch from the sides as some other guy sweeps in on my turf."

"I am not a patch of grass! And I have watched on plenty of times as you happily made out with other girls. Shouldn't I have my chance to play the field too?" Lucy asked reasonably.

"No."

"Jace!"

"If you hadn't been that young back then I would never have agreed to just leave things be. You had a valid excuse back then but... not... anymore," Jace muttered angrily, as he desperately avoided her searching lips again. They rolled and tumbled on the narrow berth. A double bed was no place for a full grown six-foot-tall athletic male and his hot hot half naked body to escape a hungry girl's reaching hands. How the tables turn?