Chapter 20

"Im not even mad" he says kissing me on the forehead. I was shocked. I actually thought he was about to flip.

"Im so sorry" I say crying in his chest.

"Its okay. We do need a break. I know I fucked up... Like always but Im so...." I cut him off.

"You dont even gotta apologize Kjay" I say backing away from him.

"Will we get back together?" he asks.

"As of now... No" I say.

''What about the kids?" he asks.

"We're gonna always be here for the kids Kjay. Regardless" I say.

"Well you and the girls stay here. If anything I should be the one leaving. I'll go move in the pool house" he says.

"Okay' I say not wanting to debate with him.

"How are we gonna explain this to the kids?"

"Thats your job" I say.

"Really Diamond"

"Im tryna hold my patience with you Kjay but yes really" I say.

"Ight man . Ight" he says. "Ima always love you Diamond"

"Yeahh" I say looking away. I wasnt trying to hear this foolishness. I been hearing the same shit since I was 16. I was a grown women now. I wanted grown women shit.

Couple days later

"Really Diamond? A BREAK?" LaNiya asks. Her, Lily and Chantel decided to come over later that evening to check up on us. They decided to get off the cruise early too. With the rest of the family.

'I need it man. I think I'm done for good" I say.

"Diamond you know you ain't going no where." Chantel says.

"I Know this your brother an all but IM TIRED!" I say.

"Thats how I feel about me and Tyrone. I still can't believe he fucked another bitch" Lily says shaking her head.

"Men are gonna be men. They straighten up when they see another nigga getting their bitch attention" I say.

"Thats so fucking true" Lily says.

"Hows Justice holding up?" Chantel asks.

"To be honest that fuck nigga fucked up my baby. She aint herself. Night mares at night. Beating up Sydney. Shit is crazy" I say wanting to cry.

"Its really gonna be crazy when she find out that her cousin Gabriella father raped her" LaNiya says.

"Wait how you know he's the father?" Lily asks.

"I got a DNA test. I didnt know you could have those when the other partner is locked up" she says.

"Have you told Jaheem?" I ask.

"I dont know how too. Its hard. There goes our relationship" she says.

When our kids grow up... theres gonna be so many secrets I swear" Chantel says.

"The biggest one is Justice finding out that Kjay isnt her real father" I say. "She's gonna take that hard"

"Enough of all this sad shit man. Like forreal" Lily says. She looks over at me. "You good?"

"Yeah" I say lying. I was having cramps. 

"Why your leg shaking?" she asks.

"No reason"