Chapter 11

"Wassup sis" Jaheem asks coming thru the door.

"You tell me mr." I say hugging him. He sighs. We both take a seat at the dinning room table.

"Where should we start?" I ask.

"Well damn. How you been?" He asks.

"Im good. The question is how have you been?" I ask.

"Not so good" he says.

"Im listening" I say.

"I got another bih pregnant" he says. "An I know its miines because we did it unprotected"

"Whose the bitch?" I ask. He takes a deep breath.

"Mi-Miracle" he says.

"Miracle? Really? Out of all the bitches in the world its her? I was trying to keep her out of the picture for a while then all of a sudden Sydney and Justice go to school with her daughter" I say.

'I've heard about that" he says.

"What all has she told you?" I ask.

"She sais its a possibility that it could be mines or someone else's" he says.

"An who's that someone else?" I ask. He looks away. 

"She aint tell me" he says. I could tell he was lying.

"Sure" I say shaking my head.

"Its not like that. I just don't wanna mess up a happy home" he says.

"If its not my happy home then I don't care" I say.

"I know but like I said Ima just keep that part on the low" he says. I nod my head. 

"So whats this about getting a DNA on Sydney?" I ask.

"That girl has my features. A blind man can see that shit. Im setting up the appointment one day next week for her and Gabriella" he says.

"An after that what?" I ask.

'Well if they both are mines Im going to have to start taking care of them" he says.

"How will we explain this to them? They're gonna be so confused" I say.

"Thats the part that Im leaving with you" he says.

"Oh just give me the hard part" I say.

"I know Diamond but you're good at shit like that. You can talk to them an they'll understand. Please" he says. I sigh.

"I gotta think how Ima make this work. But I gotcha" I say. Seconds later the door opens with Kjay and the girls.

"Hey uncle Jaheem!" They both run up to him.

"Hey baby girls" he says. Even Sydney calls him uncle once she founds out thats her daddy all confusion will be held. Even questions.

"Wassup Jah" Kjay says.

'Wassup" he says.

'Aye meet me out back in the pool house" Kjay says.

"Ight 10/10" Jaheem says.

"How was training?" I ask Kjay as I followed him in the room.

"Tiring but good" he says taking off his sweaty tank top an showing that sexy body of his. He was busy talking but I wasnt listening. I was watching as the sweat dripped from his body.

"Diamond!" he says.

'Huh? What?" I ask.

"I was talking to you but forget it" He says getting up.

"What were you saying?" I ask.

"Nothing to important man" he says.

"Aye whats your problem? Was training that damn bad?" I ask.

"Im just under alot of stress" he says.

"Stress for what> Is there something you not telling me?" I ask.

"No Diamond. Just leave it. Im finna go in the pool house with Jah for a minute. Your Wendy's is on the kitchen counter" he says while walking out.

~Kjay~

"When you telling Diamond?" Jah asks me.

"I aint telling her shit. Thats my marriage. My kids. My career. Hell no" I say

"Thats your fucking wife" He says.

"An LaNiya was close to yours too" I say.

"Man we both did the dirt. Now we both gotta pay" Jah says.

"Man just be at my funeral" I say.

"Nigga what you mean? Ima be in a casket next to you!" He says making me laugh. 'Shit aint funny"

"You right. She just need to take this damn test. Get both of our DNA's an see who the father is. If it aint mines Im good" I say,

"What about me nigga? Im praying this shit ain't mines" he says.

"I hope it ain't either one of us man" I say. "I can't stand for another break up. This may be it. Me and Diamond maybe officially done. Aint no turning back after this. If Diamond finds out Im done. Might as well just move out an go on with my life. Yeah Ima come back an visit my kids an all. But aint no begging her for forgiveness.'' I swallow hard. "Just thinking about me losing Diamond makes me wanna cry. I need to really get my life together. Thats my queen. Watch Ima end up losing her for some stupid shit that I've done did"

"So you gonna tell her?" Jah asks.

"No man. Just pray she don;t find out. Promise me you won't say shit" I say. He sighs.

"Man you got me" he says as we dap hands.

200 Votes?

40 Comments?