Love Isn't Suppose To Hurt Like This

I look down at my 3 month belly. Its coming in good shape. My baby is healthy. I found out what Im having Monday. I can feel whatever it is moving.

"Mommy"  says my daughter Justice.

"Yes baby" I say.

"Wheres daddy?" she asks. She's such an Daddy's girl. Its gonna be hard telling her who her real daddy is.

"He should of been here by now matter of fact" I say looking at the time. Where the hell was he?

"I want him" she says crying.

"Girl if you dont hush I got something for your ass" I say making her calm down.

"Justice whats wrong with you?" Sydney asks.

"Finna get her ass whooped" I say. Syndey starts laughing. "Take her in the room before she get this belt"

"Yes ma'am" she says taking Justice in the room. I pulll out my phone an an dial Kjay's number. It goes straight to the answer machine. 

"I could be dead asshole" I say out loud. Few seconds later I hear knocks at the door. Who could this be  I think to myself. "Who is it?" I yell.

"Open up this damn door its me!" LaNiya says. I start smiling an open up the door. 

"Hey auntie baby" I say hugging Gabriella.

"Hey auntie" she says smiling. She looks just like Jaheem. We still havent told her that her an Sydney could be sisters. When the time is right we will.

"The girls in the room" I say.

"Ok'' she says an rans off.

"What bring yall over her?" I ask rolling my eyes at LaNiya.

"Well hey to you too. These pregnancy hormones got you feeling some type of way huh?' she asks making me laugh.

'Shut up. Im horny as fuck. Im hungry. I miss my baby. I want that big long chocolate dick. You just dont understand" I say about to cry.

"Diamond! Chill the fuck out" LaNiya says trying to hold back her laugh. 

"Im sorry" I say blinking my eyes. 

"I wish you would start crying" she says.

'Its just these symptoms thats all" I say.

"I could tell. But wheres Kjay?" she asks.

"Hell if I know. I swear he finna get cursed out when he get home. Phone going straight to the machine an shit. Fuck wrong with him" I say.

"But you just missed him" LaNiya says looking at me weird.

"You know you're not helping one bit right?'' I ask her.

"Im sorry. Im just saying. You're confusing me" she says laughing.

"Whatever. How long you gone be here. Im sleepy" I say yawning.

"Go get you some rest. I'll watch the girls" She says making me smile.

"Thank you" I say an walking to my room. I really need this nap.

I wake up to the sound of everyone in my damn house. Ima kill LaNiya ass. I didnt want her to throw an party. I get up an brush my teeth an clean my face. I make my way out to the living room without speaking to anyone. Even Kjay was here.

"Wassup sis?" Joshua says coming for a hug. I glare at him. "The hell wrong with you?"

"Who invited yall?" I ask him.