Part 2.- Techi x Memi: 'The Date and GoodBye'

The soldier nicknamed Techi was on the battlefield planning her next strategy of how to attack the alien invaders

The soldier nicknamed Techi was on the battlefield planning her next strategy of how to attack the alien invaders. But suddenly the memory of Neru hit her trying to kiss her. Techi touched his lips closing her eyes for a fraction of a second and figured that who was kissing her was Memi.

She opened her eyes suddenly when she heard battle guns in the background. She was faced with harsh reality but fantasizing that someone who liked her desires too much to kiss her. She needed the date day to arrive.

To her surprise when she sent a message via LINE to Memi, she did not answer. What was it supposed to be? Maybe she was busy attending other soldiers. Techi thought. But the strange thing was that Memi left the messages in 'sight'( 'check').

When Memi didn't answer her messages and calls, she suspected that something was wrong, so she decided to go to the battalion's nursing. She looked for Memi's cubicle and was attending to another patient named Miho. They were in the vision test. But when Memi saw Techi she lost attention to everything else, her presence intimidated her. Then she finished attending to the soldier Miho and reminded her that she had to return for the results.

Techi walked towards her with a slow step, but Memi got up to avoid her.

Techi: Are you running away from me? - she asked with a frown.

Memi: I do not want you to touch me- she said in a low voice.

Techi: Do I have an infectious disease? - she ask without knowing what happened. Memi wanted to laugh nervously at Techi's naivety.

Memi: Yes, you will infect me with infidelity- she said -I saw you the other day, you were with soldier Neru kun-

Techi sighed, now she knew why Memi did not answer the messages. She was jealous and had imagined things that were not. Techi made a half smile.

Techi: Do you consider me easy? - asked the same question as Memi days ago. -I do not kiss with anyone and by the way I'm still waiting for our date-

Memi: There will be no such date-.

Techi: What do I need to do to convince you? - she asked but Memi was still angry complaining.

Memi: You go around kissing you with all people around, right? -

Techi: And if everyone wanted to kiss me, should I let them to do it? even if I do not like them? - asked.

Memi: I don't know, but no, of course you should not let them ... admiration? love ? all of them will seek you and you can not always resist- Before Techi could answer her, they interrupted in the place. It was the nurse Katoshi.

Katoshi: Room 10 cleared! ... ohhh ups !!! No, here is still busy- she shouted out looking at Memi and then looked at Techi. That they were seen in a heated talk.