Chapter one

"God I hate my life, what did I do to deserve this?"

Maybe I should explsin what I am talking about my name is Shade strange I know but what can you do? im a sixteen year old American  boy, I have snow white hair and bright blue eyes that seem to sparkle as im told and im also happen to be a werewolf.

Thats right a werewolf half-man half-wolf, well maybe more then half due to being 2x the size of a normal wolf, I also happen to be mated to two of the hottest guys in my entire school, the soon to be Alpha and beta of the Blood wolf pack Jacob sharded and Jace bladen, both of them are massive slabs of muscle that would send even the strongest rouges crying for mummy,  they have yet to lose a fight and the aura that surrounds them just screams power and gives a  right fuck off vibe to any threats thay have to deal with.

Jacob is the biggest of he two at 6,6 with emerald green eyes, jet black hairwith blood red highlights and a scar that runs form his right eyebrow to his jawbone and Jace has a lighter shade of green in his eyes and completely jet black hair and is missing the scar on his face but he dose have them on his back, three form his right shoulder down to his left side.

But even with the scars both are perfect in my eyes but I happen to be far form ok in there eyes as when I followed the secnt when I turned 16 they both saw me looked at each other before rejecting me in perfect sync and walking away, as I sank to the floor as my heart shattered, while everyone just laughed in the hall ways at me, that was all I could hear as I managed to get up and run home up the stair and in to my room before collapse ing o the bed.

So write now I am stitting in my room looking up at the ceiling asking myself what I had done wrong, and what was so bad about me they didnt even give me the chance to speak.

"Why can nothing go right in my life? I said to myself "what did I do to just receive pain?"

It just keeps happening first my parents kick me out when I told them I was gay, then once I shifted I was an omega, I get bullied everyday and now the only thing I ever wanted dosent left me say a word before getting rid of me. Suddenly the front door slammed and the sound of feet could be hear coming up  the stairs and my older brother Drake burst in to my room. Drake looks like and older version of me except his hair of a golden brown.

"Goddess im so sorry Shade. I found out just a minute ago" he said as he sat down and pulled me into his arms hugging me.

Drakes the only good thing I have left in my life as he defended me form out parent s and took me in and has looked after me since I was 13, without him I dont know what I would have done. Hes basicly become my dad and his mate Toby my other dad after every thing they have done for me.

I hugged him back and I couldnt help it I just broke down while he did his best to comfort me.

Drakes pov:

"Why" I asked my mate Toby as we looked at my baby brother who had cried himself to sleep in my arms "What did he do to deserve rejection?"

"I dont know babe, I  have no idea he's a sweet kid" Toby said running his hand through Shade's hair

"im going to have a word with the Alpha and Beta if I can see if they know why the did what they did." I told him

"You can try, but I have a feeling they are in the dark as much as us" he replied

Puttting Shade in bed I made my way down the stairs  toby following grabbing my coat I turned round and kissed Toby.

"back soon love"

"Dont be to disappointed with what you find out love ok"

I sighed and said

"ill try"

Before turning round and walking out the door and makin my way down to the pack house.

"Now to see If i can get some usefull information, to try and help Shade." I thought.