Episode 8: March 7, 2018

(Kaori)

"Girl is that Rashaad?" Jade said excited. "Where?" I said as I looked through the racks. "Girl right there!" Leah said pointing. I looked up and there he was , Rashaad White. We hadn't seen him in a while because we all went to different colleges. Rashaad always played basketball and football but he went to school on a football scholarship. I went to school on a academic scholarship which caused us to part ways, my mom is still his aunt's good friend though. Everybody always tried to ship me and Rashaad because we were the same age, but it never happened I used to have a lil crush though. "I'm about to go over there." I said walking towards him. "You go gurl!" Mani said implying that I was going shoot my shot. "Girl shut up!" I responded. I tapped his shoulder , and he turned around. "Hey superstar." I said while smiling. "I should be saying that to you, you be all over my explore page." Rashaad said as he gave me a hug. "I see you still running with the same crew." He said referring to my friends. "You know these my forever hoes!" I said laughing while hugging him back. "What you doing back in town?" I questioned. "I'm here for the draft pick." He responded. "Ohh shit! That's tonight?" I said excitedly. "Nah, tomorrow. The party is tonight , and if I get drafted the after party is tomorrow. I hope I see you at both." He said. "You know I'll be there! I can't believe my boy is going to the big leagues." I said in a proud tone. "Aye , you still sing?" Rashaad asked. "Nah , I leave that to the little ones." I said refferjng to Kamori and Kha'eeli. "Damn, I know how much you used to love it. You used to sing so good too." Rashaad responded. "I don't know, maybe one day I'll get back into it. Well it was good seeing you." I said. "Take my number." Rashaad said as he took out his phone and I pulled out mine. We traded phones and then saved eachother's number. "Hope to see you later. Nice seeing you ladies" Rashaad said as he waved to the girls. "Bye Rashaad" they waved back. "Which yo fine ass." Kamari said under her breathe. "I heard that." I said as I walked towards them. "Y'all ain't shit." I said referring to the fact that the whole time me and Rashaad were talking they were ear hustling. "Y'all did a horrible job pretending to shop." I said clowning them. "Girl all I know is we need to find something for you to wear tonight." Angel said referring to the party. "What you mean what IM going to wear? Y'all mean what WERE going to wear." I responded. "Yall coming with me!!" I said. "Well let's get right bitches. They might have some of his fine ass football friends there." Jade said.