Chapter 7: Love Forever

Start from the beginning

"What happened?!" He yelled and walked closer to me.

"S-Stefan... He killed him... He hates me!" I said and started crying again.

"Did he hurt you?!"

"No... He threw his heart at me that's why I have blood on my hands and shirt." I said crying.

Klaus hugged and rubbed me back.

"No one is going to hurt you." He said in my ear. "You are mine forever."

I smiled at the words but still, I cried. "Stefan hates me now," I whispered. Klaus pulled my chin up. "No, he hates me for stealing you away." Klaus kissed me and put his hands below my waist.

Stefan's P.O.V

How could Elena love him?! He killed her family and took away my freedom.

I felt rage like I never felt before. I sped and punched a tree and then saw campers across the lake. My eyes transformed and I sped to them.

The campers looked scared when they saw my face and I grinned. I killed two of them in minutes and ripped there heads off. I played with the other three and they tried running but I stopped them in there tracks. I loved their screams and I drained them of there blood in seconds. For each one of them, I ripped there heads off.

A smiled went across my face and I assembled the bodies so it looked like a normal camping family... but dead. After I had my fun I sped back to the cabin. I heard Klaus and Elena making out in their room. I still felt the pain which made me hungry all over again. I sped down to the basement and found the stash of blood bags and I drank almost all of the stash. Then I sped back up stairs and the pain was numb to me.

I sat on the couch and then Elena and Klaus walk out. "Stefan." Elena said and sighed.

"Stefan!" Klaus said and choke me to the wall. "Why are you killing my hybrids!" He yelled.

"Why are you giving Elena babysitters," I said struggling to breathe.

"Answer me!"

"Because I wanted to."

"You won't kill any hybrids nor will you go anywhere near Elena!" He compelled.

Klaus let go of me and I coughed trying to catch my breath. Elena pulled on Klaus shirt and then he put his arms around her. I glared at them and sped out.

Klaus's P.O.V

I kissed Elena and let go of her.

"I know we came here because there was a problem Klaus, so what is it," Elena asked.

I sighed and back up from her.

"Stefan was supposed to be handling your doppelgänger blood but when he found some werewolves and then they popped all the blood bags..."

"You brought me here so you can use me to make more hybrids?!"

I grunted and pulled her closer to me.

"No! Let me go! Klaus! Let me go!" She yelled and hit my chest.

"I didn't bring you here so I can use you as a blood bag, Elena. When I left earlier today I was telling Tyler to find me a witch so I don't have to use your blood to make hybrids, because I love you." I said and wrapped my arms around her.

Elena stopped fighting and looked up at me.

"And even if the witch can't I can live without hybrids if I have you," I said.

Elena's eyes widen and she looked shocked that I said that because my main goal was hybrids.

She kissed me and put her arms around my neck.

"I love you." She whispered.

I smiled and rubbed her back. Her phone started to ring and she let go of me. "I need to get that." She said and I let go of her. She got her phone out her back pocket and answered it. I eavesdropped on the conversation.

"Elena where are you?!" Caroline yelled.

"I'm um with Klaus..." Elena replied and looked up at me.

"Are you serious! Elena, he's bad for you!"

"Well, I'm here anyway."

"I just think you are having this weird attraction phase to Klaus because he took Stefan away and killed you and your aunt."

"Caroline.."

"Elena, you need to think for a minute! It's bad enough you had a thing for Damon but now Klaus!?"

"Caroline I need to go."

Elena hung up and put her phone in her back pocket.

"I think Caroline doesn't like me.." I said.

"Well, it doesn't matter because I love you..." Elena said put her hands on my chest.

I led her to the couch and we sat staring at the fire. She laid her head on my shoulder and smiled.

"Elena, I want you by my side forever.," I said and looked at her.

"What if I disappoint you?" She asked, still looking at the fire.

"I don't think that will happen your not Rebecca." I smiled.

"Then I want to be with you forever too," Elena said kissed me.

"We can make that happen now if you want.." I bit my wrist and the blood slid down to my hand.

Elena breathe deeply and then started to suck the blood from my wrist.

She sat back up and kissed me.

"How am I going to die?" She said and laid down on the couch.

I got on top of her and kissed her all the way down to her neck and bit it I drew blood out and the went back up to her and kissed her lips. I got a knife from the table by the couch and stabbed her in the heart.

"We will be together forever Elena," I said as I watched her die.

Sorry, its a little short. I will make the next one longer I promise. I hope you like it!!