12 ~ lonely

Okay so...changlix and minsung anyone?

"Y/n? Look I'm really sorry about-" the door swung open and Felix stepped in.

"Oh." Was all Felix said before turning and walking out.

Felix didn't know what to think. He blamed himself for not talking and not telling you what was wrong but to see you looking happier with his best friend rather than him just hurt.

He didn't know where to go. Instead he just walked out and walked straight to the bar closest to your apartment.

Felix knew he couldn't buy a drink but he didn't care, he just wanted to be alone.

"Felix?" A familiar voice caused him to look up. So much for being alone.

"Changbin? What are you doing here?" Changbin chuckled and sipped his drink.

"I could ask you the same question. Want a drink?" Changbin finished off his drink and ordered two more. Felix moved over to sit next to him.

"Are you going to answer my question now?" Changbin asked as Felix stayed quiet.

"Y/n was with Chan." He spoke, barely above a whisper. Changbin just nodded.

"It's my fault. I didn't want to tell her what I was thinking so I just ignored her..." Felix put his head in his hands and Changbin threw an arm around him.

"Jisung likes someone else." Changbin spoke and Felix lifted his head to see his hyung staring into space.

"Hyung I'm so sorry." Felix smiled for him and Changbin just chuckled again.

"Hey, shit happens." Changbin downed his drink once again and Felix did the same, coughing a little as the alcohol burned his throat.

The two spent hours in that bar. Talking and laughing and just helping each other take their mind off of things. Turned out they were a great pair together.

"I don't think I'm straight hyung." Felix sighed, sipping on whatever Changbin had ordered him this time.

"Thats fine. You could like both." Felix nodded but he wanted to know. He hated being confused.

"Hyung...If I ask you this will you promise not to hate me?" Felix looked into Changbin's eyes and took a deep breath as Changbin nodded slowly.

"Will you kiss me?" Chanbin smiled a little with sympathy before standing up and putting on his coat.

"Where are you going?" Felix was scared he'd ruined things.

"Home. With you. Now get up and lets go." Changbin walked through the door and Felix trailed behind him, his heart in his throat.

~~~~~~

They finally arrived after a long and silent walk, seeming to only feel awkward to Felix. As soon as they arrived, Changbin pulled the younger into his room and shut the door.

"Right Felix. I'm going to let you do whatever you want to figure yourself out because right now we're both lonely. If thats just a kiss then that's fine." Changbin sighed and took off his jacket before sitting on his bed and patting the space next to him.

"You know this escalated really quickly how is this even re-" Felix began.

"Just shut up and come kiss me." Changbin interrupted him mid sentence.

Tentatively, he sat down next to his hyung that he'd hardly known until today. He didn't know what to anticipate as the dark haired boy leaned towards him. Softly, their lips touched and Felix's heart tripled in speed.

Felix gingerly brought his hands to cup Changbin's face and lost himself in the kiss. He had no idea that he could feel this way about his bandmate but he didn't care. Changbin chuckled into the kiss and rested his hands on Felix's waist before pulling back.

"I never noticed your freckles before." He looked at Felix longingly and kissed him again. They were so into it, maybe too into it and if it weren't from the giggles coming from outside, too much may have happened.

Changbin stood up angrily, thinking people were watching them and flung open the door only to see Minho kissing Jisung's neck and freezing as the door opened.

"H-hi Binnie." Jisung stuttered, going bright red.