2 ~ food

I got the address and typed it into my maps ready to go. Brushing my hair and washing my face, I tried to look presentable. I had no idea why but I wanted to look good. That Felix guy was cute and not gonna lie, I wasn't cute.

I walked slowly, afraid I'd be early since it was only a five minute walk surprisingly. Listening to Hellevator, I reached the door. I really was proud of Changbin and his group, they were amazing, yet some how I didn't know any of them. I hadn't even seen the music videos; too busy I guess.

Quietly, I knocked on the door and thankfully Jisung opened the door, the only other member I knew since we'd been friends since middle school and then through him I met Binnie. I ended up dating Binnie before he realised he was gay and had a massive crush on Felix. Goddamn, seems like everyone wants this guy.

"Y/n! It's so good to see you! Bin and Felix should be back soon."

He hung his arm over my shoulders and lead me upstairs to meet the guys. Instantly my eyes went to the tall man in the corner with large pink lips. Damn, handsome. Now that I look around, they all were.

I used to have a huge crush on Jisung back in the day too but got over it, after a lot of crying...

"This is Woojin." He clapped a tall blonde on his back making him turn. He flashed the cutest smile before bowing and introducing himself again. His voice was sweet, just like him.

"These guys here are Seungmin and Minho."
Two cute men turned from speaking to a young boy and smiled, bowing again before the small boy came forward and introduced himself,

"I'm Jeongin! Hyung mustn't have seen me...pleased to meet you!" He bowed and flashed a smile showing his ever so cute braces.

"Chan! Hyunjin! Come meet y/n!" The tall man with gorgeous lips responded to Hyunjin and another silver haired man sauntered toward me. In my opinion they were definitely the most attractive.

"Hi! Im Chan the leader and this is our ever so handsome visual, Hyunjin."
The silver haired man, or Chan, smiled pushing his eyes closed and laughed as Hyunjin pinched him and claimed he wasn't handsome.

"I beg to differ." I didn't realise what I'd said before I said it but thank god it was in English. What I didn't know however, was that Chan spoke English.

"You speak English?" He said in the most gorgeous Australian accent and I blushed at his voice.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. God woman pull yourself together.

"Awesome! You'll get on great with Felix, he's not too good at Korean yet." He said slinging an arm around a very shy and quiet Hyunjin before turning to him and speaking Korean again.

"Oh and she said you are handsome, Hyunjinnie." Hyunjin blushed and I leaned forward and flicked Chan's forehead.

"Yah!" He was shocked for a second before laughing and Hyunjin excused himself to talk to Woojin.

Sigh. Always knew that telling people they looked attractive would push them away. I always had the mindset that no one wanted to hear compliments from me because I'm disgusting and creepy. That's exactly what just happened. Hopefully he'd still talk a little.

"Hey bitches!" I recognised that voice and turned to see a surprisingly happy Changbin.

"You came!" He lunged forward and flung himself at me pulling me into a big hug.

"Binnie. Crushing. My. Lungs." I squeaked out before he released me and smiled.

"I've missed you!" I said before pinching his cheek and looking past him.

"Where's Felix?" And before Changbin could reply, I heard an incredibly deep voice curse in English. No way. That cute face was the deep voice I'd fawn over whenever I listened to a song? No fucking way...

Felix walked in looking stressed as the bag straps hung by a thread in his hands, trying not to drop the chicken.

"Hyung you could've helped." He whined in korean at Changbin who only shrugged and flung an arm over my shoulder. I, on the other hand, was awestruck by the voice that matched the small boy in front of me.

Chan stepped forward and started helping Felix,

"I got this bro, go talk to y/n she speaks English." There was that Aussie accent again, goddamn.

"Oh that's great! Hey I'm Felix! You sorta met me over Changbin's snapchat." He held out a hand and I couldn't move. I lifted my hand slowly and he shook it before flashing a smile.

My mouth was wide open. Not only was his voice so very deep, but he was Australian too. Suddenly Chan's accent meant nothing to me and all I ever wanted to hear was Felix speak.

"Y/n are you okay?" He looked concerned and uncomfortable as I realised I was staring.

"I-I'm sorry..." I looked away and covered my face. My emotions are so fucking annoying, I wanted to cry. The anxiety eating away at me just told me to curl into a ball and cry. Why would you just stare at him like that?!

"I'll be right back." I whispered before running out into the hallway and slowly sliding onto the floor and let a few tears fall.

"Are you alright?" Changbin was hovering over me worried. He had no idea why I had such a sudden outburst. He was my best friend so I let everything out.

"They probably think I'm weird and I'm gross and fat and they don't even want to socialise with me! Hyunjin practically ran away from me and I was staring at Felix and he looked so creeped out my god why can't I just be normal?!"

He slid down next to me and sighed before laying my head on his shoulder so I could cry into it. By now he was used to my crying. I did it a lot.

"Listen, dont worry about the guys, they don't think that. Hyunjin is just awkward anyways so that wasn't you and Felix...well I only ever saw Felix act like that around girls he liked so...don't worry honestly."

"Don't fuck with me Binnie he does not like me."

"And what makes you think that?"

"For starters I'm gross and I stared at him like a creep. He definitely doesn't and now I just look like a freak. And...I think I like him..."

I wiped my puffy eyes and sniffed before I was pulled up by a slightly pissed Changbin. Sure anyone else would be terrified since angry Changbin was scary but I knew him. He was just a fluffy teddy bear. He pulled me back into the practice room where all of the guys looked worried.

"Are you okay?" Chan asked in English and walked over to check my face.

"Yeah..." Changbin sighed next to me and spoke to the boys in korean.

"She doesn't think she's good enough to be our friend. She thinks Hyunjin hates her because she called him handsome and she thinks she's too gross to talk to any of you."

The boys looked shocked and I just hung my head in shame before I felt a large pair of arms envelope me in a hug.

"I dont hate you!" Hyunjin spoke in a broken accent and all of a sudden all of the boys and pulled me into a hug.

"We'd never hate you!" Chan spoke behind Hyunjin as more arms joined the circle.

"And she's definitely not gross, she's really cute." A deep voice sounded as he spoke in Korean and I froze. As did the boys around me before departing and staring at Felix who looked proud of something. Felix's boastful look faded as he looked at the shocked faces around the room.

"What you said she speaks English?" He said in Korean and Changbin started laughing as I turned a bright shade of crimson.

"Yeah but we never said she doesn't speak Korean." Chan smiled and looked at Felix who was now mortified.

"Oh." Was all he said before looking at me. I smiled lightly and glanced up at Felix who was looking at me, returning a small smile.

"Soo...chicken?" Seungmin sensed the tension and broke the awkward silence that fell onto the room. Chicken sounded so good right now.