14 ~ reparations

Felix awoke wrapped in Changbin's arms. His cheeks flushed and he studied the features of his sleeping hyung. Slowly, he leaned forward and planted a small kiss on his lips before pulling back.

"Good morning to you too." Changbin croaked and Felix blushed a deeper scarlet. The elder kissed him softly again while cupping his face.

"Changbin hyung..." Felix whispered with hsi eyes closed.

"Yeah Felix?" Changbin kept his hand on Felix's face.

"I think I like you." Felix opened his eyes and looked into Changbin's, in a silent question.

"I like you Felix. But you need to sort things out with y/n and I need to talk to Jisung. Then we can take things slow okay?" Changbin glided his thumb over Felix's freckles and kissed him again before getting up and walking out.

Felix rolled over and lay on his back and sighed. He did need to sort things out. He didn't want to lose any of his friends and he'd developed feelings for Changbin so fast he didn't know what to do.

First order of business, make reparations.

~~~~~

I lay staring at the ceiling as Chan hummed his songs to me when there was a knock at the door.

I pulled on some jeans and Chan's hoodie yet again that had been thrown across the room from earlier activities.

Walking into the hallway I stretched before opening the door.

"Hi." Felix smiled.

"Hey. Come in." I smiled back.

Felix followed me in and sat on the couch while I grabbed three cokes from the fridge.

"Hey y/n who's at the d...oh hey man." Chan waved at Felix who offered a small smile as he accepted his coke. Chan sat next to him and I sat next to Chan.

"I'm just going to cut straight to the point okay? I'm sorry for what I did, I didn't want to tell you that I wasn't sure if I was straight or not and-" Felix rambled on.

"You're gay?" Chan choked on his coke and looked at Felix with a huge grin.

"Well I think I'm bisexual...but I might be dating Changbin I'm not sure and I just wanted to make things right." At this point Felix had finished and Chan and I were left open mouthed and shocked.

"I ship it!" I squealed and hugged Felix tightly, shortly followed by Chan. Felix laughed and we ended up chilling together and watching movies. It was all fun and games and then another knock sounded at the door.

"You're popular today." Chan huffed, letting go of his grip on my waist. I rolled my eyes and opened the door yet again.

"Minho? Jisung? What are you doing here?" The pair smiled awkwardly and stepped aside.

"Binnie!" I threw my arms around my best friends shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"Hey baby yeah thanks for the sugar but I heard Felix was here?" Changbin laughed and I nodded pointing into the front room where Felix was trying to see who had arrived.

Changbin ran to him and launched himself at the younger, kissing him passionately before sitting on the floor with Felix between his legs resting his head on the elders chest.

"You two gonna come in?" I asked the awkward pair at the door but they locked hands and shook their heads.

"Actually we have a date so, we just came from a long discussion with Changbin and dropped him off here." Minho laughed and started to pull his boyfriend away.

"Have a good one!" I shouted after the giddy couple as they ran down the hall.

I joined the boys again, placing myself next to Chan and giving him a quick kiss and finally enjoying life in the moment.

"Now everyone is dating each other, what are we going to do when Jeongin finds someone?" I sighed and the boys whipped around quickly before all simultaneously shouting,

"No!"

HI!
okay im really sorry but this story will be coming to an end maybe in the next chapter or two!
i am thinking of writing another one with multiple parts but im not sure yet.
it could be stray kids, bts, monsta x with cameos from nct, got7 or exo.
ideas i have are a ddlb fic, soulmates au, or a fantasy one of some kind possibly a hybrid one.
let me know what you'd like to see!