The worker just nod and let her in.

Sana walk inside the unfinished house and look around it.

The house is built in nice architecture. She thought.

But what wonders her the most is what Tzuyu is doing here. She heard little noise coming from upstairs. Her heart starts to beat fast suddenly.

As she step at the stairs it feels like something is stopping her from going up. But she already reach the floor, the first door is wide open. She got stun at what she see her heart feels like stop from beating and broke into tiny pieces. Her world crash when she saw her lover is kissing someone inside the room.

Her eyes automatically became watery. All her dreams and hopes for them vanish after seeing them.

"Tzuyu?" She mumbles and a tear falls down from her eyes.

Tzuyu knew it, someone will caught them but of all the people why that someone is Sana. She push Lisa away from her causing the latter fall from the ground.

What hurt Sana the most when she saw Lisa is the one kissing her lover. The girl she suspected Tzuyu is cheating on.

"Sana," Tzuyu says but Sana just run away.

She doesn't want to see or hear any word from Tzuyu. She thought Tzuyu is different, she thought Tzuyu is not that type of person that will hurt her like the others.

But it's all just thoughts, she believe in her so much. She put too much hope on her so much.

When Sana walk out of the house a sudden car stop infront of her. The window opens and it reveals Mark.

"Need a ride?" Mark says as he wanted to scream in victory when he sees Sana in such a misery.

Sana got surprise when she saw Mark but she just ignored him. He is just another person she can't trust on. She's not a type of person who cries out in public but she can't hold her tears anymore.

Out all of the people that hurt her Tzuyu is the one who hurt her the most. Few more minutes she arrive back in their house. She stop on track when she saw hwe parents car outside their house.

She took a deep breath and wipe her tears before the enters the gate. Her parents shouldn't know what happened. She knows how her parents, specifically her dad trust Tzuyu so much. She knows what her dad can do to her girlfriend once he find out what Tzuyu just did.

She saw her parents at the living room talking with Mina who is carrying Jeong-in in her lap. Her parents and friend look at her when she entered the house.

She didn't speak a word when she enters. Sana just grab Jeong-in at Mina's arm.

"Thank you, you can leave now," Sana said and walk away.

Mina felt that there's something wrong happened between Sana and Tzuyu. Sana is not in that mood when she leaves the house. She looks so excited when she left.

Not only Mina is the one who noticed it, even Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki. Her mother suddenly felt worried to her daughter.

"Dear, are you alright?" She ask to her daughter and stood up to approach her.

But Sana just turn her back.

"Are you crying?" Her mother asks once again that makes her closed her eyes tightly before facing them.

"I'm fine mom, I'm just tired," Sana said but she knows she can't lie to her parents.

"Is it about Tzuyu?" Her dad said.