Chapter 29: Fight For Me

Cairrel's POV

To fight or not to fight are the only options available right now as the news was spread already.

I didn't bother going to school cause I was informed beforehand that my engagement with Skye will be revealed today, and it did.

Bettina told me.

And it's also her plan to just tip the network management that we were just engaged and not married so that the issue of being in a student-teacher relationship will be the highlights.

And as expected, kinagat nga naman ng tao ang mga lumabas na balita.

There were many bashers online about me and Skye.

Na nasabi pa daw may pangalang tao si Skye in business world at isa pang guro ay mas pinili pang makipagrelasyon sa estudyante nya.

At marami pang iba.

Madali sanang isolve ang bagay na to basta aaminin lang namin sa kanila na we were married for three long years already and it shouldn't be an issue that we have a relationship even if she is my teacher.

But the problem is, we're not in good terms.

And I don't even know if Skye will fight for me as much as I want to fight for her in the middle of this issue.

Almost a week ko na nga rin syang hindi nakikita at nararamdaman kaya paano ko lulusutan ang bagay na to ng mag-isa?

Because admit it or not, I get strength from her and from the love she always offer, but she's nowhere to be found now.

How did I know about Bettina and I?

She told me everything.

And there's no doubt that it's true because as I try putting the puzzles of my memories together, I realized that it's me who is at fault even before.

And Cloud is right.

It's always been Skye who puts her happiness aside for me to become happy.

Pero di naman ako masaya talaga eh.

I just did that para pagtakpan ang isa ko pang pagkakamali.

Hindi dahil sa wala akong tiwala sa kanya but because I was afraid to be rejected by my one and only love.

I hate to see how disappointed she was once I admitted that I sinned.

Lalo na pagdating sa inaakala nyang anak namin.

Sobrang nasasaktan na kami pare-pareho tas may ganito pang problema ngayon.

Damn this freakin' life.

I hate being in the spotlight now.

Skye.

I need you now.

Fight for me please?

Sa ngayon ako naman muna ang magmamakaawa kahit di ko yun nagawa sa kanya noon.

I love you so much Skye. Can you please come back to me?